Sandisk Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Utsav, Supra,

Just wanted to point out that I wanted a BLUE one as per my confirmation post :) somehow a black one has landed up on the original post edit / list of interested people ... Please change it to blue , thanks

kritarth said:
Hi Utsav, Supra,

Just wanted to point out that I wanted a BLUE one as per my confirmation post :) somehow a black one has landed up on the original post edit / list of interested people ... Please change it to blue , thanks

changed :)

Please members in the list make the payments this weekend through KMD.
@ KMD please send the account details through PM :)

Regards,
Anup.

harryneopotter 1x2GB black
redhatperl 1x4GB black
saiyan 1x4GB black
anup_ja 1x4GB black
Supra 1x4GB red 1x4GB blue
kaps2010 1x4GB black
Apollyon 1x4GB black
Reactive 1x4GB blue
kritarth 1X4GB blue
neville 1x4GB black
major9 1x4GB black
cravikum 1X4GB Blue + 1X4GB Black

So we have 13 nos of 4GB & 1 No of 2GB. I will send PM to KMD with the interested members. KMD will PM u back with a.c nos. Plz pay asap so that it can ordered by KMD asap :D

hi everybody...
in search of a portable music player..i thought about exploring options available locally/india.

now i dont have any frame of reference to compare the sound quality but transcend seems to have better product for cheaper. in terms of features.
MP860 (listed as T860 at deltapage) is a 4/8GB music+video player capable of displaying photos..costs 2950/3450
2.4" 240x320 pixel Screen.
it comes with microSD expansion slot supporting upto 16GB, has built in FM receiver.

more about the features at Transcend’s MP860 digital music player
Features

- 2.4-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixel) full-color TFT display
- microSD and microSDHC card expansion slot
- Plays MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM10 (subscription music), OGG, FLAC and WAV music files
- Plays MPEG4 SP(Xvid) and FLV files
- View photos (JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG) and e-book (TXT) files
- Recordable FM Radio with 20 station presets
- Built-in microphone and direct Line-in recording
- Built-in speaker for playback without earphones
- Sing-along with synchronized lyrics display
- 11 equalizer effects, including a customizable USER EQ setting and SRS WOW HD
- A-B repeat allows continuous replay of a designated section of a track
- Variable track playback speeds allow careful review of recording or music
- Supports 13 languages including menus, song/album title, artist name and lyrics
(English, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
- Custom Playlist Builder for organizing personal music
- Power-saving screen savers and auto-shutoff function
- Internal rechargeable Li-Polymer battery provides over 22 hours of continuous music playback*
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port for easy computer connectivity and fast file transfers
- USB flash drive capabilities for data transfer and storage
- Sleep timer can be set to automatically power-off after 10-180 minutes

this sounds a great deal with 2yr warranty that transcend offer i guess.

maybe dealers in TE itself can get us better deal in bulk..

what you guys think ?

^^I donno about others, but I'm totally against Transcend. I bought couple of Transcend pendrives. All of them went dead in less than 6 months.

major9 said:
^^I donno about others, but I'm totally against Transcend. I bought couple of Transcend pendrives. All of them went dead in less than 6 months.

+1.
For me too, my MP3 player T610 gone kaput within a year and the rma process took nearly 2 months to complete. Never trust transcend.

i personally have had no transcend product failing on me...but again, i dont buy from anywhere i see pendrives...i prefer taking proper bill to avoid duplicates.

on the other hand, rma is through Accel Frontline now..which should mean better and faster rma.

i'm going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back