Sandisk Clip+ 4GB Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mgdelhi u r late by couple of days bud.. u can try askin the thread initiator for chiping u in or wait for another order...

there are ten of us on the list.. i see six payment confirmations... have the rest of you also made the payment? plz confirm on the thread so we can be sure the order will be placed by kmd post that.. we wouldnt want to delay the order would we?

I've PM'ed KMD twice asking him to send his SBI account details so that I can deposit the money, but no reply yet... :huh:

@letmein i have his account details.. do u want me to pm u the same? i have done an EFT to his Citi account.. however i do have his SBI details too.. i can quote his message to you.. pm me or reply here..

btw.. kmd looks online now.. he may probly respond...

My payment is going to be slightly delayed due to some issues but I have already informed KMD about it and worked it out :).

Ya, KMD PM'ed me the details. I'll deposit the money first thing tomorrow morning on my way to work.

Really sorry if I'm the cause of any hold up.

^No you are not. Don't worry.KMD usually orders once he informs everyone about payment. Just see to it that you make the payments well in time and don't backout !

I am also making the payment today. Just waiting for payee confirmation SMS from ICICI.

Normally, how much much time it takes to reach us the goods bought from KMD? Sent a similar PM to KMD also asking the same question.

The usual ETA is 10-12 days or max 14 days once KMD places the order. In rare cases it extends upto 20 days if there are some issues related to customs or slow delivery etc :)

Thanks FaH33m.

One small query... the money I deposit tomorrow is just for the player (plus the small fee SBI charges). Once the player arrives I would have to deposit money again for the courier charges from Mumbai to my city right?

Everyone has time till tonite to enter as he is gonna place it tonite......just don backout ppl....and pay in time......@letmein no more charges....its 2400 shipped....

Edit:Those who have got payment confirmation from KMD plz tell me I will update the list..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back