Sandisk Clip+ 4GB Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Lucky. So hopefully will have it by atleast the first week of March! Phew, the wait is excruciating.:)

^Mostly before that .In the latest PM I got from KMD ,He says they are expected by mid next week. :)

The players will be delivered in NY today. Expecting them to be here on Wednesday/thursday.

^ Expect delays in deliveries since courier services will be closed till Monday due to Holi festival. I think we can expect the players by mid of this coming week :)

hey all.. no body seems to respond to this thread.. any status on the player? if no one has any heads up, shall I contact KMD for the same.. Wanted to make sure no one has already contacted him for the same issue before myself PM-ing him... Please respond..

PS - Belated Holi wishes to all..

^ too late man.. this GO closed long back, u have to wait for another GO.. or contact KMD if (in case) he has ordered any extra pieces..

I haven't contacted KMD yet, but this is taking too long! The players must have reached KMD already, as it reached NY long back?

i also PMed kmd no response yet...

is this model avail in india???i'am badly in need of this..

i almost searched whole of chennai cudn find a single retailer :(

Clip+ was never launched in India so you wont find it with retailers.

Anyways , we need an update from KMD on this. I was expecting the players to be delivered this week .Has any one PM'ed and got a reply ?

Clip+ is here. Got the PM from KMD....

Everyone should get it sometime next week since this week is already over..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back