Sandisk Clip+ 4GB Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally getting the class 2 transcend 8GB Micro SD Card for 800 rupees. Is it an Ok price for the card. It will be used with the Sansa clip+

I am facing an issues with the clip+. I bought a transcend class2, 8GB card for my clip+ 2GB and stores few songs. The card is properly detected by my player but it shows data as follows

SD Card 7572 MB

Free 7571 MB

On machine it shows around 6.5 GB free since i have put about 1GB of FLACS in there. I am able to locate the songs using the player's browser and the total number of songs is also correct. Just had this concern. Although it is not a showstopper but still.

^...Remove the songs & format it from player itself.. Also make sure there are not multi directory structures otherwise player has trouble reading them... Happened to me on my Clip+ 2GB...

HailStonE said:
^...Remove the songs & format it from player itself.. Also make sure there are not multi directory structures otherwise player has trouble reading them... Happened to me on my Clip+ 2GB...

Format option asks "whether i wanna format the device" which means probably it will format entire player so i think i will need to take backup of everything on player. About multi directory i suppose you mean that

This is Ok...

Code:
MUSIC
 |____ Tum Mile
This MAY cause issues.
Code:
MUSIC
 |____ Songs
             |____ Tum Mile

So i backed up everything from internal memory and Micro SD card. Formatted the player using the device itself. but still the micro SD card shows same result as above. Inspite of it being 2.5GB full.

Probably have to live with it for now.

^^ Typo in my earlier post, i meant the problem is corrected and it now shows correct capacity free i.e. 4.5GB out of 8GB :hap2:

I'd like to buy the Sansa Clip+ either 4GB or 8GB.

How does this work? Where and who do I make payment to? How long does it take for delivery? I'd like to clarify that I've never bought anything online before. So please be gentle :)

Thanks

^^ PM Katmandude here and ask him if there are any clip+ in stock. If there are he will let you know his account details. You have to transfer the said amount to him and he will ship the product to the address you mention him.

freefall72 said:
Thanks for the reply! I've already PM'd him. Does the Clip+ warranty apply in India?

No there is no warranty in India. If something goes bad, you will need to send the product back to KMD and he will get it repaired / replaced / whatever applicable.

Oh Ok. Have there been any reports of the Clip+ having problems amongst TE members?
Thanks.

raksrules said:
No there is no warranty in India. If something goes bad, you will need to send the product back to KMD and he will get it repaired / replaced / whatever applicable.

Not yet. So do not worry. In an unlikely case something goes bad, you can seek help from TE members and if no solution is found then as a last resort RMA it through KMD

If anyone needs a 2GB Sansa Clip+ with 8GB Micro SD card plz let me know. Willing to let them go at 3k shipped non-negotiable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back