Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i place an order for this or is the deal closed ?? in the first post it is mention that GO closed ,but i am unable to observe the time at which the post was edited.

ANP !!! said:
Any news about the shipment :).

My friends are not so patient as I was :p. Cant blame them, they are new to online trading and they still think the dealer has ran away with the money :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: guys this player is great , and the most important thing that its cute while its display is on , its one of the best thing to gift to a gal :eek:hyeah:

bbthumbhealer said:
can i place an order for this or is the deal closed ?? in the first post it is mention that GO closed ,but i am unable to observe the time at which the post was edited.
Anyone to answer please ??

utsav said:
:rofl::rofl: guys this player is great , and the most important thing that its cute while its display is on , its one of the best thing to gift to a gal :eek:hyeah:

In pink maybe... :p

bbthumbhealer said:

pm KMD if he has xtra pcs.

utsav said:

I have already done that .I have gifted it to my fiance and my Mom :D

Reactive said:
May be KMD has surprises for everYone for Chrismas.

I wish if the color was Blue rather than Black...

color options are available only on the 4GB model as sandisk makes only black 2GB ones :p

tin_tin_jose said:
I think some or the other moderator should check on kmd for the mp3player
I also pmed him for the player but no response

Do not worry guys players will be here soon, KMD must been busy.There might have been shipping delay due to Christmas.

Its KMD guys, dont worry.
Just a line from him would do all.
And this is the problem that there is no update from him at all.
Maybe some problem due to christmas rush.

i hope the poor weather in the US isnt hampering the shipments... news reports are calling the blizzard the worst in recent years...
and even though i am a first time buyer both from online and from TE, i seem to be the one most chilled out about the delay...:eek:hyeah:

Delay is making Excitement Exaggerated.... :p Hope my head doesn't blow off due to excitement before the player arrives... :D

Lozil said:
Delay is making Excitement Exaggerated.... :p Hope my head doesn't blow off due to excitement before the player arrives... :D

lolz
Be prepared to see many heads blown off dude - if the delay continues :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back