Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ He has not ordered any extra pieces :( I asked him .Even my friend eats my head everyday to get one for him for the same price.. :p

^^ Thanks WingZero

That stopped all rumors floating around.... :lol:

Can't Get it for Christmas....

KMD might order extra of this order, on the last order he had some 4 piece left with him, I was lucky enough to grab one :D.

^Last time 3-4 guys didnt pay /backed out .This time i guess no one backed out !!

Anyone out here who doesn't need the player , please let me know :p.

I don't expect anyone to backout right now but still asking:ashamed: cause everytime one of my best friend sees my Clip+ he asks me to get one for him or he will take mine away :rofl:.

I might as well start another GO (round 3) if more people are interested. I guess need 20 peeps !

FaH33m said:
^Last time 3-4 guys didnt pay /backed out .This time i guess no one backed out !!

Anyone out here who doesn't need the player , please let me know :p.
I don't expect anyone to backout right now but still asking:ashamed: cause everytime one of my best friend sees my Clip+ he asks me to get one for him or he will take mine away :rofl:.

I might as well start another GO (round 3) if more people are interested. I guess need 20 peeps !

Faheem when you told me to make another IC for Clip+ with atleast 5 members right after when you closed your GO i thought it will be difficult :p and after this 45+ players deal here we're talking about round 3 and i bet there'll be an order for 40+ again
:p.
OMG its really irresistible toy.:clap:

WingZero said:
10chars......

Now people'll have some relief and their breath back into lungs:p

fah33m if you are looking forward to round 3 then do info me.
i may need 2-3 2GB ones

depends upon when the 3rd round is organized :p

@supra
people would prefer 1GB clip + if it was available just because microSD costs less than the price difference :p
$8 difference can get you 4GB card easily...with flexibility to use that storage in any medium. So unless price difference is too small...i don't see a reason why people would prefer 4GB.
please enlighten me if there is any other advantage of going for a higher capacity on the same...

people would prefer 1GB clip + if it was available just because microSD costs less than the price difference

But the rated battery life of 15 hrs is reduced to half and microsd cards...I tend to loose a lot :rofl:....for 7-8$ extra ( Rs 500 or so more max= 2.5k) the 4GB is a very good option as you can choose ur color as well which is not there in 2GB :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back