Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PL-30's are waiting...

My 8GB microSD is Waiting...

Even my Creative EP-630's are eager... :)

Where is the Clip+ :p

^ what brand ? class ? with or without warranty ?

what transfer speeds are you getting while transferring music from PC to card ?

hey..i cud av got it for 600....but my coupon came a bit late...had purchased it by then...........got it for 850....nehru place.....with proper bill...1 yr warranty

got my transcend 8 GB micro SD card class 6 for Rs 690 after using the the 2500 off voucher from ebay :hap2:

Edit - thats 250 off
edit2: payment was made on Thursday afternoon - the 8 gb class 6 card was delivered today afternoon. :clap:

Is anyone else backing out / backed out already and room for an extra pcs ?.Another friend of mine wants it now ! :p

FaH33m said:
Is anyone else backing out / backed out already and room for an extra pcs ?.Another friend of mine wants it now ! :p

I have made a payment though , but planning to move to ipod nano 8gb 5g .
Can u arrange someone who's ready to pay ??
Else i will keep it .
Alraedy hv a ZEN STONE PLUS 2GB and IPOD CLASSIC 120GB with me .

^ sheesh :2guns: !! How on earth do you expect someone to give 2500 when you have paid 2000 for it .:|
Nevermind ,I will have a word with KMD directly.

I dunno how people can think of making profit on this, last time I organised a GO for more than 40 pcs. I didn't ask anyone to deposit 2100 or 2500 to my account even when I knew there were so many who wouldn't mind paying it .:mad:

haha .. arrey bro , u took it on heart .. huh !!

500 , 1000 , 1500 - is no big deal for me !!

i was just playing around to have some fun ... (timepass)

Its better i keep Sandisk also and buy another ipod 8gb too ..

Who minds adding stuff to the collection !!!

Faheem there are some mo**ns in the forum who just wanna make money .Most of them will vanish after the GO.I wish the GO was arranged with some rules are regulations.

Have a word with KMD .I did not order in this GO but have purchased 2 pieces from him ,One of the piece i am getting it delivered to NZ :D by paying a lot of money than u guys but that is ok coz its KMD and we trust him in his prices :hap2:

PS: I guess its better here afterward any GO is started make sure there are some rules and regulations

Any news about the shipment :).

My friends are not so patient as I was :p. Cant blame them, they are new to online trading and they still think the dealer has ran away with the money :rofl:

well it was my first purchase on TE - still I understand these things take time. My two shipments from mp4nation took exactly 1 week and the other 35 days to get to me in Pune. One was okayed by customs the other held up. I am sure KMD has reasons for this delay.

PS: Just that a one liner from KMD may help calm the nerves of many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back