Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ViKiD said:
Only drawback for most of the Head-Direct IEM's is that they seem very cheap and have a Chinese feel to them...

Exactly, I've used RE-2 that I got from Fang from Head-direct China but they left me un-audio-ized within a month. To get warranty support I'll have to send them back to China which I find too troublesome. :(

Posted by Roadrippersid
hippy boom 1650/- with free FIIo E3

From ? .. mp4nation or some other international shipping website ? .. warranty will be a pain, again. I guess I'll rest with the PL-30's only :).

Suggestions are welcome though.

Nu-force 7 isnt needed.....Nu force 6 is same and priced lower only diff btwn 7 n 6 is the mic.
Damn those amazon the
Logitech Ultimate Ears wer priced 99$ from 420$ for a day:mad::mad:. Missd it but then again m pauper:rofl:

ViKiD said:
Only drawback for most of the Head-Direct IEM's is that they seem very cheap and have a Chinese feel to them...

Not completely true . Though a few members including me had problems with there RE-2s , most others I know of (atleast 7-8 other guys ) who got the RE2 didnt face any problems. The build quality is not top-notch but definitely not worst , maybe a few people including me got unlucky.

Otherwise RE-0, RE-1 have really good cables and build quality is also great.

Arihant.EXE said:
From ? .. mp4nation or some other international shipping website ? .. warranty will be a pain, again. I guess I'll rest with the PL-30's only :).

Suggestions are welcome though.

Moshel on TE is official distributor/ reseller of Jaben products in India and has most of them ready for shipping though he has not done any active marketing yet.

Pricing is better than Jaben online store .Also for warranty purposes you just need to send it back to Moshel in Ahemdabad . :)

Arihant.EXE said:
^^ But are [Hippo boom]s recommended ?

Depends on your taste. If you are one of those who hated/ didnt like the PL-30 , you will love the Hippo Boom . The sound quality is good .. well controlled with lots and lots of bass .Not the EP-630 types muddy,uncontrolled bass but deep controlled bass .

Mainly its for bass heads with very slight compromise on mids/highs.

That's all for now , wait for the detailed review.;)

FaH33m said:
Not completely true . Though a few members including me had problems with there RE-2s , most others I know of (atleast 7-8 other guys ) who got the RE2 didnt face any problems. The build quality is not top-notch but definitely not worst , maybe a few people including me got unlucky.

Otherwise RE-0, RE-1 have really good cables and build quality is also great.
Yeah i completely agree with Faheem. Though Re2's doesn't give a look of what they cost you but once you plug them in your ears OMG!!! you'll be blown by their quality. They're very high detailing and classy IEMs.

FaH33m said:
Depends on your taste. If you are one of those who hated/ didnt like the PL-30 , you will love the Hippo Boom . The sound quality is good .. well controlled with lots and lots of bass .Not the EP-630 types muddy,uncontrolled bass but deep controlled bass .
Mainly its for bass heads with very slight compromise on mids/highs.

That's all for now , wait for the detailed review.;)

PL-30 .. well .. never heard them. Moreover I aint no audiophile to judge the quality of an IEM.
How are the PL-30 for Rock music ? .. These are for one of my friends who is into rock very much. Best earphones for Rock within(strictly) Rs.2000, anyone ?

I remember trying the RE-0's .... dont know why but looked pretty ewwww types...yes they are sturdy..but it does hit you once in a while...that they might break (luckily they dont)

trigger said:
OT: anyone who has made the payment to KMD's Citi bank account, knows the branch & city?

yes mumbai - as soon you put in the details of citibank bank mumbai branch account number - you will get the details. The account name is different though.

Arihant.EXE said:
PL-30 .. well .. never heard them. Moreover I aint no audiophile to judge the quality of an IEM.
How are the PL-30 for Rock music ? .. These are for one of my friends who is into rock very much. Best earphones for Rock within(strictly) Rs.2000, anyone ?

Arihant its good for rock music, it only lacks in deep bass dept. its not bass shy but not adequate for many's taste either. nyways u can bass boost with an e5. Theres no ephns like pl30 that has the soundstage for a price within 1k, especially the mids. pl30 is balanced for me.

Hey the GO is still on or not.

I was planning to buy the player for myself.

Could some one help me out in this.:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back