Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will cancel my name, as this week's 15% off coupons on ebay brings the Transcend 650 4GB to Rs.1600 and 8GB to Rs.2031.5, shipped to home. As this player is mainly for my friend, who will never update the microSD, I will go for Transcend ones. Anyone can take over my place in the GO.

This 4GB player is for Rs.1602 shipped after 15%:
eBay India: Transcend T.Sonic 650 4GB MP3 FM Voice Recorder Bill+1Y (item 280436540534 end time 17-Dec-2009 06:19:31 IST)

And this 8GB is for Rs.2031.5 shipped
eBay India: Transcend T.Sonic 650 8GB MP3 FM Voice Recorder Bill+1Y (item 260521201556 end time 17-Dec-2009 07:17:59 IST)

Is this good specially in this particular case, when the listener is a newbie and will never upgrade the memory of the MP3 player?

KMD and WingZero any updates for the player? any expected ETA?...

I am very exicted to get my hands off on this one!

Ok thanks WingZero.. Please advise a good pair of Headphones (if possible with their purchase links) so that I can order the same to KMD.

hey..jus paid 2000... HDFC account given by KMD....waitin for confirmation from KMD...

n ya....waitin for ma sansa baby desperately...!!!!!

hey....pls someone suggest a good earphone set within 200 bucks ya...
and also....link for an 8GB micro sd card( 6 class watever)....
n ya....how much wud the charger cost guyz>??

^^ I suppose you can charge through USB in computer but yes charger is a good addition. Also for cards, class 6 i suppose will only help for data transfers and IMO if you are getting a good deal on class 6 cards then only take, else get class 4 which will be sufficient.

Errr....there are no good headphones/earphones available for 200 bucks :S

You best bet is a Soundmagic PL11

ummm...got confirmation frm KMD......very very eager now to get hold of d clip
+....
NEwayz....ya.....guyz.....tell me....best earphones....cheapest price....any good deal...for the aam -aadmi?:D

guys... i couldnt make the payment but now sent a PM to kmd to know whether i can pay now or not... but now after seeing the above mentioned link... the Transcend 8GB player makes more sense to me as compared to the clip+....

somebody guide me plz... actually... i wanted this to use wid my car's AUX-IN...

the songs would never exceed 4-5 GB in my case.. so isnt the 8GB transcend better + warranty is also there...

spawnfreak said:
guys... i couldnt make the payment but now sent a PM to kmd to know whether i can pay now or not... but now after seeing the above mentioned link... the Transcend 8GB player makes more sense to me as compared to the clip+....

somebody guide me plz... actually... i wanted this to use wid my car's AUX-IN...
the songs would never exceed 4-5 GB in my case.. so isnt the 8GB transcend better + warranty is also there...

make up ur mind u want space or quality:p. We all bought only for the audio quality which is the main reason. get a 700rs 4gb micro sd card n u can have 10gb player;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back