Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WingZero said:
make up ur mind u want space or quality:p. We all bought only for the audio quality which is the main reason. get a 700rs 4gb micro sd card n u can have 10gb player;)

hmm.... i'd been using my ipod nano and for similar sound quality... sansa would be better i guess... okay.... i'm goin for sansa....:) thanx guys...

but is anybody aware of warranty issues that we might face.... i mean how to claim warranty since its brought from the US...

rahulhighlander said:
hey..jus paid 2000... HDFC account given by KMD....waitin for confirmation from KMD...

n ya....waitin for ma sansa baby desperately...!!!!!

hey....pls someone suggest a good earphone set within 200 bucks ya...
and also....link for an 8GB micro sd card( 6 class watever)....
n ya....how much wud the charger cost guyz>??

So you finally made it through.
Congrats!!!
creative ep630 is guite good.
You can get it on TE itself for about 400 bucks.
Bass is very good. My bro is using them since last year and is pretty satisfied with them.

rahulhighlander said:
hey..jus paid 2000... HDFC account given by KMD....waitin for confirmation from KMD...

n ya....waitin for ma sansa baby desperately...!!!!!

hey....pls someone suggest a good earphone set within 200 bucks ya...
and also....link for an 8GB micro sd card( 6 class watever)....
n ya....how much wud the charger cost guyz>??

if u can extend budget go for hippo boom faheem suggested me i love bass me goin for this...:hap2::)

I got one Sansa + PL30, and ordered 2 for my friends via this round.
I am using a Motorola (Generic) Charger of Rs.50, and it works completely fine with my Sansa Clip+, I can even play songs while charging. :D

i got my Clip+ delivered to my home :eek:hyeah: , i am the first one to get the player from this GO :bleh: , dont worry guys u all are not getting the player any soon :p coz KMD sent me the player from his excess stock of previous GO :D

btw i have PL30 and Sennheiser CX400 , should i get PL11 coz the deal from mediahome right now is too tempting, is PL11 good enough to be considored?

In my opinion / listening experience. PL 30 >> CX 400 = PL 11.

So there's no point getting a PL-11 but if you are looking at better quality smooth mid range sound and better soundstage than CX 400 , get the PL-30. might have to compromise a bit on the bass compared to CX400. (CX 400's bit boomy if i am not wrong). Adding a E3/E5 improves the bass . :)

^ yup . :) If one can stretch it upto 2.5k then the Sound Magic PL-50 is better than RE-2 and more reliable as well .

^ That's all I have tried in that range . Maybe Nuforce NE-7m might come under 2.5/ 3k via KMD and is a really good IEM.

If you want something better than that as well you need to shell out anything between 3.5k-5k. Options in that range include.

Head Direct RE-0 , RE-1 , Crossroads Bijou3 , Crossroads Quattro , Hippo VB , Crossroads Woody 1/ Woody 2.

Only drawback for most of the Head-Direct IEM's is that they seem very cheap and have a Chinese feel to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back