Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the players. Amazing sound quality for a player this small. Using my PL30 with this. Wifey is very happy and that expression on her face when she saw this thing was priceless. One goes as a gift to her.

Thank you WingZero & KMD.

Hi KMD, my player has not been delivered due to "Address Not Found", which is weird because I got one from you via the same courier in round 1. Current status shows as "Returned to Shipper" on Jan 4, so please PM me and we can discuss what needs to be done.

karmyster said:
Hi KMD, my player has not been delivered due to "Address Not Found", which is weird because I got one from you via the same courier in round 1. Current status shows as "Returned to Shipper" on Jan 4, so please PM me and we can discuss what needs to be done.

It would be good if you directly PM KMD about this to get a prompt response.

raksrules said:
It would be good if you directly PM KMD about this to get a prompt response.

Thanks, I did that a while ago. I'm waiting for a response from him on this.

Edit: looks like he's on leave till 13th ... bummer

Got a mail from my Hyd friend that he got the mp3 player.KMD is yet to ship the mp3 to NZ:( :(.He told me on Dec 29th that he will ship in a day or 2 after that no reply from KMD at all.I have PMed him at least 5 times.I have waited for more than 10 days still i do not see any reply from KMD.

Received the player in good condition, thanks.

karmyster said:
Thanks, I did that a while ago. I'm waiting for a response from him on this.

Edit: looks like he's on leave till 13th ... bummer

Yet to get my mp3 player to NZ.I got a PM from him to confirm my address on 14 th after that i do not see any signs of the player nor reply to my PM's .I have sent him at least 5 PM but it aint happening.It's more than a month i have ordered the player.I know KMD is a good dealer but this time its reaching its wits.The player is a gift to my friend (read new year gift).If it doesn't reach me in in 10 days time frame its of no use as my friend is going on long vacation.

Guys, Idea dropped for selling my Clip+. sorry for the inconvenience.. Not selling now.. my bro is taking it.. inconvenience is regretted.

EDIT : damn.. wrong thread..

i havea clip and i can listen while it gets charged thru a wall charger.i use a motorola charger works like a charm.if you want to know anything regarding the clip feel free to pm me.clip plus will work too

I think it work while charging from a wall charger , but it doesn't works while charging from a USB charger.

I'm not sure though regarding above, will be getting my hands on it soon via KMD. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back