Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably be the last person to receive this thanks to DTDC. My players have not yet reached Kolkata from where they will be sent to Guwahati and finally to Shillong. DTDC has probably sent the players from Mumbai to Kolkata on foot. :(

Yesterday I got the 2 Clip+ I ordered for my friends .Thanks a lot KMD and Wingzero for the GO.

KMD please try and deliver it faster next time. It was delayed considerably this time.:(.Other than that awesome deal :D.

hey KMD...avent got mine til now....had made payment 2 ur HDFC account....20 odd days back....RAHUL BHATT....jus chk...ill b waitin for any updates frm ur side...

I have received my Sansa Clip+ and sound great with my RE2 +FiiO E5.

But one thing i am wondering is that i am not able to get signals for the radio station 92.7 Big FM but when i set the frequency at 92.65 the sound reception comes :S although not very clear.

touzeen said:
do we have a warranty on these?

Through KMD it is available. But we have the bear the shipping charges (local as well as to US) and KMD will handle rest of the warranty AFAIK.

raksrules said:
I have received my Sansa Clip+ and sound great with my RE2 +FiiO E5.
But one thing i am wondering is that i am not able to get signals for the radio station 92.7 Big FM but when i set the frequency at 92.65 the sound reception comes :S although not very clear.

Yea that's very strange, I am getting the same issue, Big FM runs at 92.65 and the sound goes blank on 92.70 :S

btw another point to note - my sansa never shows to be fully recharged - only shows 95% after 3 hours of charging. Anyone else face the issue?

The fm issue is there for me too - I guess its something to do with the firmware.:mad:

starky said:
btw another point to note - my sansa never shows to be fully recharged - only shows 95% after 3 hours of charging. Anyone else face the issue?

The fm issue is there for me too - I guess its something to do with the firmware.:mad:

USB charging is verry slow thru the normal USB ports... try a wall charger, charges much faster...

I use this to charge all my USB gadgets - DealExtreme: $3.04 Ultra-Mini 1000mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V AC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back