Status
Not open for further replies.

redhatperl

RedHatPerl
Disciple
Nov 16, 2009
Youngistan
www.techenclave.com
^^ err shipping address is not mine... So I don't like if item bounces back... have sent PM to KMD.. Thanks for your efforts WingZero.. really hats off for you guys for such a nice work.. Thanks again!

universal

Adept
Oct 8, 2007
First of all Many Thanks to KMD ...i recd my SANSA CLIP before PM.....:)

great packaging....:)

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
WingZero said:
^^err he wont be PMing each and everyone that the player is here. He ll ship it.

But supposedly he will be PMing the tracking number right ???
No one is at my home in day time so i have mentioned him to provide tracking number so i can tell my brother / dad to pick it up from courier guys.
I am still awaiting for his PM.

universal said:
First of all Many Thanks to KMD ...i recd my SANSA CLIP before PM.....:)

great packaging....:)
Hey u in Mumbai ??? If yes then what courier service ???
My sansa would be returned back by courier as no one is at my home. :(

eternoMind

Skilled
Aug 4, 2009
So that means players were shipped on Monday itself. Majority should receive the players on wednesday, if not then thursday surely.

Thats good to know, good way to start a new year.:)

EDIT : universal, good to know you got your Sansa , let us know what should we be looking forward to.

WingZero

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
USA
raksrules said:
But supposedly he will be PMing the tracking number right ???
No one is at my home in day time so i have mentioned him to provide tracking number so i can tell my brother / dad to pick it up from courier guys.
I am still awaiting for his PM.

Hey u in Mumbai ??? If yes then what courier service ???
My sansa would be returned back by courier as no one is at my home. :(

He uses DTDC Air, i never got the tracking no. But if u have asked he ll provide it. Your courier wont be returned. Just call ur branch office that nobody is there to pikup(first get the tracking no.), they ll keep it at their place till u return.

Metalspree

Skilled
Mar 1, 2006
Bangalore
Just got PM from KMD

One of my player has reached hyd ,its our for delivery.Another one is gonna be shipped today to NZ :D.Both of the players are gonna be gifts to my friends.

eternoMind

Skilled
Aug 4, 2009
Just got my Sansa, she's too cute. Impeccable packaging. Got the PM from KMD too at around the same time, with the tracking no. details. Gotta reply to that one now.

Would like to thank KMD and Wingzero for all their efforts and a special mention for Wingzero for answering all my noob questions.:hap2:

WingZero

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
USA
arjpillai said:
Just got my Sansa, she's too cute. Impeccable packaging. Got the PM from KMD too at around the same time, with the tracking no. details. Gotta reply to that one now.

Would like to thank KMD and Wingzero for all their efforts and a special mention for Wingzero for answering all my noob questions.:hap2:

Your welcome:). Have fun tinkering:p

trigger

Adept
May 20, 2009
ok.. got the pm from KMD regarding shipping details.

Hard luck, have already got the 8 gig card, pl-11, saiyo SY-E75, but i'm out of town till 2nd :(

HailStonE

Skilled
Sep 29, 2006
Got the mail... Now the real wait for the delivery.. DTDC suck in my area.. But what can I do except to wait it out some more...

starky

Disciple
Sep 4, 2009
i stay in Pune - got the PM from KMD this afternoon - still no show of the product. DTDC sucks this part of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.