Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
veer_singh said:
Do u have fuze + 4gig ??????

No he doesn't I asked the same to him :)

The pricing on the Fuze+ 4GB wasnt working out to be so good and everyone almost prefers the 8GB as perfect VFM so he didnt got the 4GB version.

I have extra unused 4gig micro sd card and I thought if I get 4gig fuze I can make it 8gb :(

At pristine , is it possible to get 4gig fuze + version

veer_singh said:
Do u have fuze + 4gig ??????
veer_singh said:
I have extra unused 4gig micro sd card and I thought if I get 4gig fuze I can make it 8gb :(

At pristine , is it possible to get 4gig fuze + version
As Faraz mentioned above , we didn't get the Fuze+ 4GB because the price difference between the 4GB and 8GB was nominal .The 8GB offers more VFM . You can always add your micro-sd card to the 8GB one or maybe buy a 4GB Fuze from us , like Faraz just did :).

I am using Fuze+ 8GB for the past couple of days. IMO, the sound quality is better than even Clip Plus. However, it would take some time to get used to UI which is touch pad.

Received the 2GB Clip+ today! Had ordered it via eBay on Thursday. Pretty fast shipping and really well packed..! Thanks!

My first PMP (except for my w810i) and it sounds good, playing the built in tracks with the stock earphones..

Have ordered a PL11 instead of the recommended marshmallow as the cost of black marshmallow on eBay was way too high Rs.710/-. Will copy my own tracks and test em with PL11's to have a real comparison. Cant Wait!

Few queries though, the box (sansa clip+ carton) was not sealed, the tapes were cut, but the internal plastic case was intact and sealed. Why so??? Also, the bundled 4GB sandisk card was not INSIDE the box but pasted OUTSIDE with a cello tape. Why so? Not that I am complaining. The deal even with the combo was good! :)

There seems to be some mistake with the Black Marshmallow pricing on Ebay .It needs to be ~610 .Will get it corrected . Or else you can purchase it directly for Rs.575 :)

The 4GB Sansa microSD card comes bundled on the outside .It was a special offer from Sansa and we have only limited stock of the same.

PristineNote said:
The 4GB Sansa microSD card comes bundled on the outside .It was a special offer from Sansa and we have only limited stock of the same.
How much are the special offer ones?.

PristineNote said:
There seems to be some mistake with the Black Marshmallow pricing on Ebay .It needs to be ~610 .Will get it corrected . Or else you can purchase it directly for Rs.575 :)

Oh. If it were 610, wont have missed it, anyways next time! :) For now ordered a PL11!

^ We do not alter the packaging or anything .The products are shipped as we receive them from the distributor. I am sure the internal packaging was completely sealed and intact.

PristineNote said:
^ We do not alter the packaging or anything .The products are shipped as we receive them from the distributor. I am sure the internal packaging was completely sealed and intact.

Yes. The internal packaging was intact. No worries on that..!

the warranty will be from sandisk or personal .

currently the 2gb is available for

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player Unit Price: Rs 2,600.00 (Estimated:USD 56.89)
Customs Duty: Rs 728.00 (Estimated:USD 15.93)

on shopyourworld

^ The warranty is to be claimed by sending the defective player back to us .Our pricing is much lower than what you have quoted sir.

Some answers on the Fuze and Fuze +. Both these products have better bass authority than its smaller sibling Clip+. The overall sound presentation on Fuze is slightly better than clip plus. Both of these are extremely detailed and calls for accolade for superb sound. Clip plus if you may recall has got the CNET Editors' Choice Award.

The search feature is being added in the latest firmware update. Please check the The Global Leader in Flash Memory Cards | SanDisk website for further details.

Ordered 4GB Clip+ from PristineNote. Brilliant to deal with. As smooth as they come.

Mate, do you have the Pl30 available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back