Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy Sansa Clip+ 2 GB ...its a bday gift ...so can I know plz when will it be back in stock? :)

^ Sorry sir .There is no tentative date for the expected stock of Clip+ 2GB .In future we might try to get the 4GB version at a very competitive /close to the 2GB version price :).

Hi PristineNote,

I want to buy one Sansa Clip+ 4GB(Black) and one JVC Marshallmallows IEM(Black). Please let me know about the total price for the items and the payment details as soon as possible. TIA.

PristineNote, I received black Clip+ as well as JVC Marshalmallows yestersday. I am impressed by your quick response and excellent service. Feedback left. Thanks

Hi i am interested in buying a 4 GB Clip+ and JVC marsmallow IEM. Please send me the details regarding payment soon. Thank you.

I want a sandisk sansa clip + 4GB blue color. Also do you have any idea how I can RMA my dead Clip+? I had got it from the US.

Lakshmish said:
Hi i am interested in buying a 4 GB Clip+ and JVC marsmallow IEM. Please send me the details regarding payment soon. Thank you.

Payment details sent with the order details.
mallik said:
I want a sandisk sansa clip + 4GB blue color. Also do you have any idea how I can RMA my dead Clip+? I had got it from the US.
Details for Clip+ 4GB sent . San Disk India does not have international warranty for products bought from US so it can not be RMAed in India. You might be able to do it from the country of origin - ie USA.

Can you tell me which one is better between iriver and sansa, from sound quality and warranty point of view? found both of them on your site ...!!

and is there any sound quality difference between clips+, fuze and fuze+...??

Warranty point of view , you shouldn't have any issues with any of the products bought from us . In terms of UI, screen , looks etc - iRiver holds an upper hand whereas in terms of pure sound quality the Sansa are slightly better . Overall both the products are good :)

There isn't any major difference in sound between the Clip+,Fuze and Fuze+ . :)

I am interested in Sansa Clip+ 4 Gb one. I want to know about the following:

1) your website lists the 4 Gb one at 2889 INR. is there any additional discount for techenclave members?

2) which way of buying is more efficient->here or ebay or your website?

3) also do you have creative EP 630 and EP830?

RD274 said:
Is the old 1GB Clip available?

EDIT - Any idea when it would be available?
The old Clip has been stopped for last 2+ years. There is no RMA for the product. We cannot offer that product as SanDisk will not sell it to us.

smalltiger_s said:
I am interested in Sansa Clip+ 4 Gb one. I want to know about the following:

1) your website lists the 4 Gb one at 2889 INR. is there any additional discount for techenclave members?

2) which way of buying is more efficient->here or ebay or your website?

3) also do you have creative EP 630 and EP830?
You could choose either the ebay or TE. If you have a ebay coupon you can avail discount. Ebay prices have ebay fees added. We could offer you a combo of JVC Marshmallows with the Clip+. They are far superior to creative EP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back