Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
PristineNote said:
3 X Clip+ 4GB Black purchased by bitsandpieces . :)
got the item on friday itself (the two shipped to kolkata that is) Thanks a lot for such super fast shipping !

Trying to leave iTrader, but it is showing invalid url :( Anyone else experiencing the same ?

Any chance of an 8GB Clip+ player?

Do you sell Mini SD Cards too?

If the 8GB player isnt available then please book me for the 4GB Clip+ Black color.

I may have your account details but could you PM them again to me please?

Regards

PristineNote said:
No news regarding any new player from SanDisk , the Fuze+ will remain the primary PMP in the Sansa lineup .
1 last pc. of Clip+ 4GB Black colour left in stock . Blue colour 4GB Clip+ available in plenty.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

1 X Clip+ 4GB Black colour sold to djmykey.

4GB Clip+ black colour is now out of stock. Blue colour is still available.
Please PM payment details for clip+ 4GB

^ Sorry Sandeep. Completely missed out on your post. Unfurtunately we never stocked 8GB Clip+ due to lack of demand .Everyone prefers to buy a 2GB/4GB version and add a microSD card to it.

Also our stock of 4GB Clip+ in black colour is sold out . The only Clip+ we can offer you right now is the 4GB Blue colour version for Rs.2950 shipped. Do let us know if you need it. You already have our account details.

We are working out with SanDisk ME for the 4GB prices. We shall not be getting the 2 GB anymore. The 4 GB comes with different colours. We are also trying to work out 2 Years warranty instead of 1 Year offered by Pristine Note. There will not be any 8GB of Clip+. For higher memory space we shall be getting Fuze+ 8GB and 16 GB.

Thank you for your interest.

Any updates or ETA about that 'New Deal' on 4GB products?

We are working out with SanDisk ME for the 4GB
prices. We shall not be getting the 2 GB anymore.
The 4 GB comes with different colours. We are also
trying to work out 2 Years warranty instead of 1
Year offered by Pristine Note. There will not be any
8GB of Clip+. For higher memory space we shall be getting Fuze+ 8GB and 16 GB.
Thank you for your interest.

The new colours arriving for the 4GB would be Blue, Black and Red. Blue and Red are in short quantity. Advised to prebook them. Stock should be available in 4 to 6 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back