Sansa Clip+ 2/4 GB

madan_prabhu

Disciple
Hai Friends!

I want to buy sansa clip+ and soundmagic pl 11. Pls guide me where i will get it from bhubaneswar. Becaz i am curious about warranty.

Sansa clip+ is not available in India, you can check this thread. But you can get only if someone starts another Go.

For PL11 you may check the dealer's paradise section.

^^ Its your personal choice actually. I am currently using a 2GB CLIP+ with a 8GB card inserted. Actually at that time there was no GO for 4GB ones. I guess the difference between 2GB and 4GB is like 500 rupees so say you get 2GB for 2K and 4GB for 2.5K.

But now say you buy a 2GB model for 2K and then for the remaining 500 rupees you can get a 4GB microSD card which bring your total memory to 6GB instead of a stock 4GB Sansa clip+ for 2.5K.

I found a seller on ebay.in Item # 260592664726 selling a Sansa Clip+ 4GB for Rs. 3,450.00. Do you think it is a good price or should I wait for a GO on this forum?

smdeep said:
I found a seller on ebay.in Item # 260592664726 selling a Sansa Clip+ 4GB for Rs. 3,450.00. Do you think it is a good price or should I wait for a GO on this forum?

If you get that clip+ you get local warranty.KMD will give only US warranty

madan_prabhu said:
Where i will get Sansa Clip + in Chennai?

If i can't able to get in chennai. Have to order item from KMD?

KMD means ?
Buy from this ebay link

KMD means Katmandude who is a dealer here and sources items from US online stores for us in India.

Ordering from KMD will work out to be cheaper but you wont get local warranty which you will get through this ebay dealer.

raksrules said:
^^ Its your personal choice actually. I am currently using a 2GB CLIP+ with a 8GB card inserted. Actually at that time there was no GO for 4GB ones. I guess the difference between 2GB and 4GB is like 500 rupees so say you get 2GB for 2K and 4GB for 2.5K.

But now say you buy a 2GB model for 2K and then for the remaining 500 rupees you can get a 4GB microSD card which bring your total memory to 6GB instead of a stock 4GB Sansa clip+ for 2.5K.
Thnx mate.Now I Think I will go for a GB Only And Spend .5K On 4GB MiSD

But Are they really available for .5K? Sandisk?

madan_prabhu said:
20north has many issues so i would not recommend it.

Better get from ebay.in and also you get local warranty.

Moreover if you want to save 500 rupees, then you may register for a new ebay account and use the coupon 'WSFZB40AOB' on THAT DAY ITSELF to buy the player.

*Remember that the above coupon is valid only for new registrations and that too on the day of registration itself.

Back