Sapphire 5850 + MSI 790FX-GD70

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i am selling my 10 month old Sapphire HD5850. I got it from KMD when the card was first launched so it has KMD warranty. I never faced any problems with the card at all, NO GSOD etc etc... I oced the card mildly to 775Mhz/1125 vs 725/1000 (stock).

I will provide 10 day testing warranty under normal conditions.

Price expected: Rs10000 shipped.

I am also selling my 790FX GD70 board. This is only 3 months old, running it with my 1090T @ 3.7Ghz (stock volts). never had any issues with the board :) everyting woks fine. The board was purchased locally.

Price Expected: Rs6200 shipped

Bangalore buyers can check the components before buying. Please PM for any further queries.

photos:

Photo0135.jpg picture by soumalidon - Photobucket

Photo0134.jpg picture by soumalidon - Photobucket

Photo0136.jpg picture by soumalidon - Photobucket

Dont intend to crap your thread, but that dude KMD has been missing from the scene for yonkers.
If you have his number, pass it on. I will try calling him and if she assures me the same and PMs me from the forum with a confirmation, I will consider this offer.

PS: I am from Bangalore.
PSS: Wish you had posted the mobo sale 2 weeks ago. Looked high and low for it and eventually bought an M4A89GTD Pro :facepalm:

soumalidon said:
well i dont know what happened to KMD but my card is in perfect condition. you can come and check it out if you want :)
Well dude its great that its working today. You have mentioned KMD's warranty for that tomorrow if it doesn't work great anymore.

All I am saying is, "KMD's warranty" is as good as nothing now.

Where dyu live in Bangalore though?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kippu said:
sorry for going OT , but wont a 890gx be better than a 790fx?
890gx has 8x + 8x PCIex lanes in X-fire but the 790fx has 16x + 16x. Apart from that it comes down to build quality and VFM. That board would have still rocked the nerves of many 890gx's at that price.

Soumalidon does a lot of research before buying his items & buys only top of the line items & thereafter takes extreme care of them

So you can expect top notch quality & specs & condition.

All who have dealt & bought from him will vouch for that

shravank30 said:
Soumalidon does a lot of research before buying his items & buys only top of the line items & thereafter takes extreme care of them

So you can expect top notch quality & specs & condition.

All who have dealt & bought from him will vouch for that
thank you :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

adizz said:
a friend of mine might be interested in one of those or maybe both, will confirm and post back!
ok let me know :)

I will buy please hold it for me. But shall I know the power requirements (ie) the pin type.

regards,

Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back