Graphic Cards Sapphire HD 7850 Not Performing Well

um i am having this psu which is 460w and the one you mentioned is 430w only

Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 460 Watts PSU | Psu | Flipkart.com

Yes sir, the 460w is 70% efficiency rated and has 18A on the 12v rails as opposed to the corsair which is 80% efficiency rated and has 28A on the 12v rails. The corsair better, despite being 430w, ideally you should ideally get the seasonic with 500w. With the corsair 430 you are at the edge, if you add more devices, the system will be overloaded.

OP, although there are better PSUs on the market, i don't think your current PSU is a problem. try some other games and thoroughly uninstall then re-install the drivers.

OP, although there are better PSUs on the market, i don't think your current PSU is a problem. try some other games and thoroughly uninstall then re-install the drivers.

yesterday i ran BF3 at ultra settings and played it for 15mins and my god graphics were gorgeous :)

so if BF3 is running what does it mean psu is handling the system but i am at the edge

yesterday i ran BF3 at ultra settings and played it for 15mins and my god graphics were gorgeous :)

so if BF3 is running what does it mean psu is handling the system but i am at the edge

Don't play around with your system, none of us can guarantee how long the RIG will run without any issues for all we know the SMPS can go *KABOOM* no questions asked and take a couple of components with it. So best option is to wait out, save some cash and go for a Seasonic S12II 520W ~4500/-.

Although the Corsair CX v2430W is enough for now keeping future upgrades in mind it will be better to go for the Seasonic 520W SMPS.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Don't play around with your system, none of us can guarantee how long the RIG will run without any issues for all we know the SMPS can go *KABOOM* no questions asked and take a couple of components with it. So best option is to wait out, save some cash and go for a Seasonic S12II 520W ~4500/-.

Although the Corsair CX v2430W is enough for now keeping future upgrades in mind it will be better to go for the Seasonic 520W SMPS.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

ok i got your point as of today i might go for Corsair CX v2430W will buy seasonic 520w later

Why, why Just wait for a month and get the Seasonic SMPS straight up instead of two purchases.

Agree, why dont you hold for a month or more, keep playing with your old card, get the Seasonic and then peacefully enjoy your upgraded rig.

Why, why Just wait for a month and get the Seasonic SMPS straight up instead of two purchases.

Agree, why dont you hold for a month or more, keep playing with your old card, get the Seasonic and then peacefully enjoy your upgraded rig.

yup i agree maybe i should switch to my old gpu until i get myself a new psu.

PSU issue nothing else ! Check market section you might get one .. why do people buy mid-high GPU with a low W psu ? :D You might blow up your whole PC !

hahahah

guys one more ques off-topic i want to play 3D games i don't have a 3d monitor i ahve a samsung 24" 1920x1080p. I was looking for AMD HD3D i dont see an option in catalyst to enable it or is it already enabled?

there are 3rd party software like TriDef 3D and iz3d.

I am confused in Nvidia there is an option in its control panel that can turn games into 3d without any 3rd party software.

Will Reald 3d glasses work or active shutter glasses

guys one more ques off-topic i want to play 3D games i don't have a 3d monitor i ahve a samsung 24" 1920x1080p. I was looking for AMD HD3D i dont see an option in catalyst to enable it or is it already enabled?

I am confused in Nvidia there is an option in its control panel that can turn games into 3d without any 3rd party software.

Will Reald 3d glasses work or active shutter glasses

First try the cheap anaglyph types. If they work (they should) then think about proper systems. Also depending on the situation you might also suffer head-aches / nausea.

=Guru3D said:
Our test system is based on a power hungry Core i7 965 / X58 system. This setup is overclocked to 3.75 GHz. Next to that we have energy saving functions disabled for this motherboard and processor (to ensure consistent benchmark results). On average we are using roughly 50W to 100 Watts more than a standard PC due to higher CPU clock settings, water-cooling, additional cold cathode lights etc.
Measured power consumption of system with R7850 power Edition OC

1. System in IDLE = 158W
  2. System Wattage with GPU in FULL Stress = 254W

All you need is a HI-QUALITY power supply which can provide stable volts to the system. Cooler Master is notorious for sending votage spikes/noise towards the components, which leads to their failure. Just buy a used Corsair 430w v2 or Seasonic ~400w PSU and you are good to go ahead. TE market can help you for used PSU's. Example: This Corsair 430 v2.

First try the cheap anaglyph types. If they work (they should) then think about proper systems. Also depending on the situation you might also suffer head-aches / nausea.

i have used anaglyph glasses and colors seems to be fu**** up so i am thinking for better alternatives and what's the case with head-aches?

i have used anaglyph glasses and colors seems to be fu**** up so i am thinking for better alternatives and what's the case with head-aches?

I used nVidia Vision 2 glasses and after 15 minutes of 3D gameplay time I had headache, plenty of other people have reported similar experiences. My opinion is that you wait for the technology to mature.

I used nVidia Vision 2 glasses and after 15 minutes of 3D gameplay time I had headache

That's probably because you were using it for the first time (not counting the 3D movies you may have watched in the theaters i.e.). Things like these generally take some time to get used to and it gradually grows on you. Some of them who have been using it for a while now have been happy with it. So a brief demo may not suffice.

Read a fellow gamer's view here - http://www.techenclave.com/consumer-electronics/3d-market-india-137837/#post1712101

Besides, a proper nvidia 3D vision setup would require a very good capable GPU, 3d vision kit and a 3d vision capable display. Not exactly cheap!

That's probably because you were using it for the first time (not counting the 3D movies you may have watched in the theaters i.e.). Things like these generally take some time to get used to and it gradually grows on you. Some of them who have been using it for a while now have been happy with it. So a brief demo may not suffice.

Read a fellow gamer's view here - http://www.techenclave.com/consumer-electronics/3d-market-india-137837/#post1712101

Besides, a proper nvidia 3D vision setup would require a very good capable GPU, 3d vision kit and a 3d vision capable display. Not exactly cheap!

Thanks for shedding light Gannu (pun intended).

I have played on multiple setup's, ranging from nVidia's GTX 295 + anaglyph glasses to nVidia GT650M + nVidia Vision 2 glasses (ALIENWARE M17x) between an hour -->3 hours.

I suppose because of my astigmatism the issue is compounded so I cannot judge the situation impartially.

so what are the options for AMD users i only see TriDef 3d as an option. Its a 40$ something software and which glasses will work with it.

Can somebody sort this out?

Back