Graphic Cards Sapphire HD 7850 Not Performing Well

yesterday i ran BF3 at ultra settings and played it for 15mins and my god graphics were gorgeous :)

so if BF3 is running what does it mean psu is handling the system but i am at the edge

PSU is handling it with ease. Your rig should not consume more than approx 250W at load. there is alot of paranoia when it comes to these CM PSUs. i own one CM 600W and it has run flawlessly for 5 years now. i dont think CM even makes their own PSUs. about Sleeping Dogs, update your gfx drivers.

PSU is handling it with ease. Your rig should not consume more than approx 250W at load. there is alot of paranoia when it comes to these CM PSUs. i own one CM 600W and it has run flawlessly for 5 years now. i dont think CM even makes their own PSUs. about Sleeping Dogs, update your gfx drivers.

I already did to 12.8 but it seems to happen with other users also

not working

Sad !
I read that 12.7 solves some problems , still some remain .
There is a rumour that AMD might come with a driver in January end which will settle most things ! .

Do one thing, try install in another PCI slot , might sound weird but hey , whats the harm . Try it and reinstall with 12.7 .

Sad !
I read that 12.7 solves some problems , still some remain .
There is a rumour that AMD might come with a driver in January end which will settle most things ! .

Do one thing, try install in another PCI slot , might sound weird but hey , whats the harm . Try it and reinstall with 12.7 .

did it but its not working weird actually

Back