Budget 21-30k SB/Ivy Proccy + Mobo + RAM

Forget the black board. I already have a USB 3.0 pci-e x1 card. So that's not an issue.
Plus multi gpu is overkill for me.
Now I need the perfect cooler. Be it air towers or water cooling.

Now that requires me to get a new cabinet too.
Love the full ATX models, especially the Chaser MK-1 & HAF 932. Unfortunately they cost a damn lot..

Forget the black board. I already have a USB 3.0 pci-e x1 card. So that's not an issue.

Now that requires me to get a new cabinet too.
Love the full ATX models, especially the Chaser MK-1 & HAF 932. Unfortunately they cost a damn lot..

Thermalright Silver Arrow ~4000/- OR Noctua NHU12P SE2 ~4200/-. Water cooling will improve your temperatures by ~5 -->7 degree Celsius over these coolers and will cost double of these.

For cabinets you have the following on offer --
  • NZXT Phantom
  • Corsair Carbide 400R
  • Cooler Master STORM Sniper (highly under-rated in my opinion)
  • Corsair Graphite 600T
Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Is the Noctua D14 an improvement?

Same performance as the Silver Arrow, in-fact the latter is your best bet. If you can pile a ~1.5 kg heat-sink on your motherboard then that is the way to go, the NH-U12P SE2 is ~1.2 kg and a decent all rounder and does not have much RAM issues which plague the latter two but performance is slightly lesser because it uses 120mm fans instead of 140mm fans.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Will the Silver Arrow be interfering with the Ripjaws?

No but you will have to raise the fan over-hanging them. Search on Youtube for such stuff, you will easily hit a video showing how much clearance you are afforded.

I have a Noctua NH-U12P SE2 and it does well in clearing the older RIPJAWS that I have. Cheerio!

Do a Check on Ebay! UD3H was for sale at 13-14K should save some bucks and put into Cooling! TPC 812 at 4.7K is better Performer then D14 and Silver Arrow!

TPC 812 at 4.7K is better Performer then D14 and Silver Arrow!

These reviews don't seem to say so -- Well Forgotten Old: Cooler Master TPC 812 CPU Cooler Review. Page 6 - X-bit labs / Cooler Master TPC 812 CPU Cooler Review - Final Thoughts - Legit Reviews / http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/4685/cooler_master_tpc_812_vapor_chamber_cpu_cooler_review/index.html / http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=2654.

Despite the vapor chamber combined with heat pipes, the Cooler Master TPC 812 couldn’t demonstrate any record-breaking results. It even turned out to be inferior to a cheaper cooler in our tests. The TPC 812 is average in performance, but we know that an air cooler priced at $70 must be far more efficient. We guess a version of the TPC 812 with two 120mm fans PWM-regulated from 800 to 2000 RPM and priced at $45 would be competitive, but Cooler Master will hardly release such a product.

The Cooler Master TPC 812 performed rather well for a single fan cooler. It was within 5 degrees of the twin fan NH-D14 in all the testing and was pretty much on par with the twin fan NXZT Havik 120. With the TPC 812 on low the cooler is quite quiet, and its performance at stock settings is nice coming in at 57*C.

If you want to spend ~600/- for getting another 120mm fan you have already spent more than the Thermalright Silver Arrow (performs better than the NH-D14) and the Noctua NH-U12P SE2 (performance slightly below the two). Each cooler mentioned till now comes with its fans and all with a 6 year warranty (and I have tried out Noctua's service, it is fast) to back it up.

I will not back the TCP 812 in this situation.

Also the height will make it unsuitable for most mid-towers in the market. Finally in AMD processors somehow it is behind the NH-D14.

Back