SBI netbanking (flipkart payment) issue

They didn't lodge my complain. They told me to update my passbook and then get the transaction no. for which no money came out and then lodge a complain.

i called on 18004253800.

I can just say that as just your bad luck as in my case refused twice to take any complaints althout the reciepts were with me. Reason: I dind't thought money deduction to be a false transaction, rather a theft case.
<

tried a couple of times in the atm as i needed money urgently but it showed error every time.

Now i come back home and log into my online banking, i have 28 rs left
<

Now comes the running to and fro part. Hope to resolve this soon.

After your complaint has been lodged, you'll for sure get your money back before/on 7th day, relax
<

Now do a 20rs recharge from your remaining bal
<

finally got refund for the flipkart payment and the ATM cash loss today. there was another incident two days ago
<

i went to federal bank atm to check balance which was near my house, and it showed balance of 750, whereas minutes ago on onlinesbi it was showing only 350/-. I instantly withdrew 700/- and within 15 mins i got a call from sbi kottayam local branch asking whether i have withdrawn amount from federal bank atm? I said yes, i withdrew the amount which was shown as balance. They said, it was some problem, and i didnt have that much balance, and i must pay the remaining 400 immediately. I said, NO, as i already lost 2277/- via two transactions, that is one flipkart payment and another was an ATM issue. If you want that 400 so badly, then refund that amount of me, and deduce that 400/-.

that did the trick i guess. i got both the refunds today, and the 400 was deduced as well.

now im more leaning towards ICICI. my salary and the stuffs are all via south indian bank, which i really hate and never did any online/card transactions via them. Will ask my office, if they could shift the salary and stuffs to ICICI.

Also onlinesbi is acting weird for a week now. Most of the time it shows balance as "cannot be processed, try again later" and transactions statement page also shows similar error 9/10 times i check.

Believe me private banks are no magic compared to SBI. Thought their branch services are of course faster and better, online issues are pretty same for any bank.

I would say that the SBI site was designed by a bunch of school kids. Not that any other bank site has a very good and awesome design but SBI site is just drab.

The site randomly throws errors and leaves its consumers frustrated and to top that when u visit the bank u get a very lethargic and pathetic response.

I know all of the above despite not being a SBI account holder, imagine what the account holders might be going through
<

^what errors do you face in sbi's site?

I'm using it from 3 yrs and didn't faced a single problem till date. Also I own my personal account since I was in class 8, and managing personally. I agree their branch services are not up to the level, but it has significantly improved now. And you can't correlate branch services with net banking. They are handled totally differently.

btw what the hell banking site has got to do with design? I mean if its clear enough, then design for? bling bling?

Back