Scale Model Madness !!

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Here's my humble scale model collection. Will keep updating the thread as soon as i find time to photograph the rest of my collection.

Here's the Yamaha R1 for now.

polarviga said:
congrats,
damages?
Damages were 375/- but the newer imports will be priced at 399/- each.
ankitmane said:
wow...thts 1 good lookin model(the black one)..

how many do u have??
Actually it's the same R1 with some PS effects. Right now i am 14 models old and counting. :)

Ragin_Ice said:
I know each one's poison is different. Whatz the reason behind yours ? :D
Can't afford the real thing you know :lol: Actually i used to collect them as a kid, lost track in between and i am back at it now.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Woot....that looks Excellent:hap2:

Awaiting to see all your collection:)
Thanks mate. Will post pics soon enough.

H@cKer said:
superb,waiting for more pics
Thanks guys. Will post more pics soon enough.

Blade_Runner said:
Actually i used to collect them as a kid, lost track in between and i am back at it now.

this is something im hoping to do. i have a couple of old bburagos somewhere. i will try to get some more in the future.

congrats on this one! it looks nice.

Wow, good collection!
If you really into these, visit Autocarindia forum, scale model thread, many there share the same liking.

ajish65 said:
Wow that is cool! What is the scale factor? Pretty detailed models it seems. Congrats! Waiting for the rest. :)
1:12 scale. Thanks.

viralbug said:
this is something im hoping to do. i have a couple of old bburagos somewhere. i will try to get some more in the future.

congrats on this one! it looks nice.
Well get on with it. Thanks.

blackbird said:
cool , i have one in white .... lol

Only scale models allowed :p

teche said:
Wow, good collection!
If you really into these, visit Autocarindia forum, scale model thread, many there share the same liking.
Hmm... Thanks.

Here's a 1:46 scale Hummer H2

Gannu said:
Damn you, I'm jealous! :(
Lol ! When are you gonna start collecting ?

Aladdin said:
UHHHHHH... am i the only one who thought the initial pics to be original ?? :ashamed:
Hehe thanks. Quite an compliment that.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Sir, these Hummer is from which company.
I just saw a maisto HUMMER in BIG-BAZZAR today. It was too small, it's length might be some 3cms. Is it the same one?
Maisto. Though the one you saw is 1:64, this one is a 1:46 iirc quite larger than the one you saw.

Gannu said:
I will, I will. :p

Post the pics of the rest of them!
Meanwhile i have managed to locate the guys who import the stuff here. Grapevine is that prices are going to increase for the new stuff that is due in August so grab whatever you can before the new stock comes in.

Back