Scale Model Madness !!

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Sir, these Hummer is from which company.

I just saw a maisto HUMMER in BIG-BAZZAR today. It was too small, it's length might be some 3cms. Is it the same one?

hey, Where you say in Big Bazzar? I want one for R1.. :hap2:

Hi All,

Here are few pictures of my collection:

@phoenix844884, thanks buddy. It is the Dodge Challenger you are telling i suppose. I like my white R8 very much in them.

Still need to add the other collections i have i.e. Scale Cars (1:32 and above), and few 1:12 Maisto bikes.

Awsome collection channabasanna ... where did buyed all from ....can some1 tell me where in mumbai i can get such car's ...juzz love thm !!!

Static.x said:
Awsome collection channabasanna ... where did buyed all from ....can some1 tell me where in mumbai i can get such car's ...juzz love thm !!!

Most of them i had brought through ebay.in one from Die-cast miniature scale model Cars,Bikes,Trucks,Planes,Trains,R/C Cars,R/C Bikes,R/C Planes, battery & fuel powered R/C off-road buggies and other automobiles models available online in India at www.DreamCarModels.com, Locally in Bangalore i buy them from either ModelArt or Landmark stores. I think in Mumbai you can buy from Nikhil's Gift Centre. Few of the people in the Scalemodelcarz forum in Mumbai do buy from there.

thetoxicmind said:
Thanks for the link! :hap2:
Are these guys reliable?

Yes they are reliable, i have brought my Lamborghini Reventon from there itself. The owner Karamvir (KV in short) is a very good person and he has converted the hobby of collection to be a dealer to help people like us who are into the collection. If you want you can check it out in ScaleModelCarz - A forum for Indian scale model enthusiasts forum and see how KV cares for his customers.

I appreciate him for his support and the way he packs each of those cars with lot of patience.

1954 Mercedes Benz SL300 " Gullwing " :cool2:

p1030389r.jpg

My first 1:24 collectible. :)

channabasanna said:
Yes they are reliable, i have brought my Lamborghini Reventon from there itself. The owner Karamvir (KV in short) is a very good person and he has converted the hobby of collection to be a dealer to help people like us who are into the collection. If you want you can check it out in ScaleModelCarz - A forum for Indian scale model enthusiasts forum and see how KV cares for his customers.

I appreciate him for his support and the way he packs each of those cars with lot of patience.

Thanks mate! He's got an awesome selection to choose from.

@thetoxicmind the Gull Wing is amazing. Looks like a very nice finishing on the car. Which brand is it and how much you spent on this beauty.

And regarding DreamCarModels site, yeah he has been adding new models into his stores.

channabasanna said:
@thetoxicmind the Gull Wing is amazing. Looks like a very nice finishing on the car. Which brand is it and how much you spent on this beauty.

And regarding DreamCarModels site, yeah he has been adding new models into his stores.

Yeah, a very nice finish. It's a BBurango Bijoux collezione SL 300, priced at Rs.595.

I'm looking to get the Reventon from his site. Details about payment options, shipment time etc. ?

TIA.

Congrats on that buddy. Wanna see more of your collections. Enjoy collecting your dream cars whenever you get them :)

My New Ferrari Enzo. I liked its detailing, very nice and the Engine detailing in this small scale is amazing. No regrets for not having the door and bonnets opening.

Scale: 1:43
Make: HotWheels
Price: 499.00

thetoxicmind said:
I'm looking to get the Reventon from his site. Details about payment options, shipment time etc. ?

Wow cool, i did buy my Reventon from him itself. He has Paypal, third party transfer and others. I brought by actually sending the cheque. Shipping time is max of 3-4 days.

He packs the products very well, since he is also a collector who turned out to help other collectors to keep their hobby going. He knows the value of these models.

Also you can check out by the ScaleModelCarz - A forum for Indian scale model enthusiasts forum, where many of use share our collections. You will be involved totally in there for sure with so many collectors and their models.

^ Great! Guess my BBurango 1:24 Lamborghini Reventon should be arriving in 3-4 days. :hap2:

Thanks a bunch!

P.S: Given the size, the detailing on those Ferraris look good!

Back