Scale Model Madness !!

Congrats on the Reventon thetoxicmind, that car in 1:24 is wonderful, with nice detailing. I would rather call Reventon as Stealth Car due to its Carbon Fibre appearance which matches the Stealth Planes.

Its not Burango but it is Bburago.

And those tiny Hotwheels detailing is wonderfull :) now need to search for F50 or F40 to accompany the Enzo.

channabasanna said:
Congrats on the Reventon thetoxicmind, that car in 1:24 is wonderful, with nice detailing. I would rather call Reventon as Stealth Car due to its Carbon Fibre appearance which matches the Stealth Planes.

Yep, looks good.

channabasanna said:
Its not Burango but it is Bburago.

Yeah, just kept ignoring the "B" logo.

sh@sh! said:
Awesome collection guys!!!

Can anyone point me to a shop in Bangalore? I also wanna buy some :)

Thank you, and here they are buddy.

1. Modelart (The Forum Mall)

2. Landmark stores (The Forum Mall, Swagath Garuda Mall Jayanagar)

3. Sapna Book House (Jayanagar, Majestic). I have not visited the new branch of theirs in Koramangala (Raheja Arcade) and Indiranagar.

4. Bangalore Central.

5. Sapphire Toys (Jayanagar, Koramangala Sony World signal, Brigade Road, one near Lifestyle on Brigade road)

I donno where else we get in Bangalore. May be some locality gift stores might have the small scale models.

Hi Die Cast lovers. I saw this thread going on and thought I should seek your opinion in buying die cast models.

Since I am an amateur collector (just started) and I want your opinion on this web site Online Shopping, Buy Online, Toys, Electronics, Gifts, Perfumes, Headphones, Gadgets, Pens, Shavers, Home Appliances and 1000s of other branded items - they have a huge line up of scale models. I ordered a Jaguar XK recently and they shipped me next day. The piece was perfect and detailing was very good.

What do you guys think - should I buy more from them? They have a large collection which I do not want to miss.

The link to the list is this - Online Shopping, Buy Online, Online Toy Store

diecast.jpg

Wow! The detailing is so fine on those cars that I could almost confuse it with pictures of real full scale cars had I now known they were scale models. Congratulations!

*reminds himself to go scale model hunting*

thetoxicmind said:
THE fighting bull...
1:24 BBurago Lamborghini Reventón.

Special thanks to channabasanna.
It's awesome. Where did you order it from?? And Price + Shipping??

Also, was the box in mint condition or was it damaged in shipping??

@nehaladsul he ordered it from DreamCarModels (DCM): Diecast miniature scale model Cars,Bikes,Trucks,Planes,Trains,R/C Cars,R/C Bikes,R/C Planes, battery & fuel powered R/C off-road buggies and other automobiles models available online in India at www.DreamCarModels.com. The owner (Karamvir) of the site himself was a collector before starting this for diecast collectors of India. Regarding packaging you dont need to worry, the packaging is excellent and safe. I had ordered the same Reventon from there only and also the GT3 RS which you can see in the above posts of mine was also from there. If you want to buy Scale Models online in India, i will highly recommend DCM.

channabasanna said:
@nehaladsul he ordered it from DreamCarModels (DCM): Diecast miniature scale model Cars,Bikes,Trucks,Planes,Trains,R/C Cars,R/C Bikes,R/C Planes, battery & fuel powered R/C off-road buggies and other automobiles models available online in India at www.DreamCarModels.com. The owner (Karamvir) of the site himself was a collector before starting this for diecast collectors of India. Regarding packaging you dont need to worry, the packaging is excellent and safe. I had ordered the same Reventon from there only and also the GT3 RS which you can see in the above posts of mine was also from there. If you want to buy Scale Models online in India, i will highly recommend DCM.
Thanx a lot... But he currently doesn't have a Reventon in Stock. :down:

BTW, how much does he charge for shipping?? I normally dread buying Models online as once I received a Mustang GT that had a scratched windshield. :mad:

And did I mention that you have awesome photography skills...?? :clap:

Thanks buddy, i recieved both the cars in the safest condition.

Here is how kV packs the models.

Wrap the model with bubble wrap, followed by filling the box of the car with crumbled paper inside full, such that there will be enough protection.

On the outside of the box, it is covered with 1cm thick thermocol sheets all round, followed by cloth stitching around completely.

Regarding shipping it might cost INR 150.

Regarding my photography, i am not that good, thanks anyway. Try visiting ScaleModelCarz - A forum for Indian scale model car enthusiasts forum for Indian Scale Model Collectors. You will definitely enjoy it.

Back