Laptops Scammed by asus

I had to read this few times . Never thought Apple out of all the brands are this bad with its customers. Who already paying huge price for their products.
Many actually who buy Apple dont just do it because they could afford it but by stretching their budget only to have good reliable product for long time.

Really man these companies are having field job in India. From Chinese to almost every company have literally been give free ride to F*** customers here.
I don't think its just upto the companies at least the head offices.

Its the local subsidiary and the Indian mentality of "bech diya to customer ka headache" from the local management to the service center technicians coming into play for this kind of crap.

Does anybody know if Asus itself provides the warranty services or its farmed out to local distributor e.g. Rashi Peripherals?

for other hardware i think it is rashi...for laptop not sure
TVS Electronics, F1 Info, Rashi.

What the actual hell! Asus is an extremely reputed brand so this is just unbelievable!
This is perfectly believable as I have experienced something similar with asus though not to this degree. Imagine a 1mm*1mm thin clip broken inside a new laptop with not a single scratch visible even via magnifying glass on outer body of laptop & asus not accepting it as manufacturing defect indirectly implying customer took great pain to open the laptop in a perfect manner to specifically break that clip for some mysterious reason.
before lawyer (save fees & wastage of your time etc,.) file complaint with Govt. Online Portal, 99% your issue will be solved max in 10-15 days or early.
Not necessarily. For the above case complaint was filed at govt online portal & all it did was getting call from some higher up who indirectly imply that asus laptops can not have any manufacturing defect as a law of physics so if a 1mm*1mm clip is found broken inside by their own service centre technician then it must be because of mishandling of laptop which left not a single scratch on outer body or customer himself took great pain to open the laptop to specifically break that thin clip for some mysterious reason.

@stevie.g , I am guessing the service centre seem is F1 Info based on pincode.

Not necessarily. For the above case complaint was filed at govt online portal & all it did was getting call from some higher up who indirectly imply that asus laptops can not have any manufacturing defect as a law of physics so if a 1mm*1mm clip is found broken inside by their own service centre technician then it must be because of mishandling of laptop which left not a single scratch on outer body or customer himself took great pain to open the laptop to specifically break that thin clip for some mysterious reason.
Did you receive above said reply via email from Govt. Online Portal or they just call and declared that ASUS laptops can not have any manufacturing defect?

Last edited:
TVS Electronics, F1 Info, Rashi.

This is perfectly believable as I have experienced something similar with asus though not to this degree. Imagine a 1mm*1mm thin clip broken inside a new laptop with not a single scratch visible even via magnifying glass on outer body of laptop & asus not accepting it as manufacturing defect indirectly implying customer took great pain to open the laptop in a perfect manner to specifically break that clip for some mysterious reason.

@stevie.g , I am guessing the service centre seem is F1 Info based on pincode.
Its written as f1 on the support page.
I am mailed an address for T.V.S electronics by the asus helpline people.
I am then messaged on whatsapp by someone from Protech Computers

Did you receive above said reply via email from Govt. Online Portal or they just call and declared that ASUS laptops can not have any manufacturing defect?
Govt online portal only send email notifying complaint registered/complaint closed. Some higher up from asus called over phone to understand the issue & after explaining the issue basically declared that asus laptops cannot have manufacturing defect so it is either mishandling during shipping (imagine a 1mm*1mm broken part inside laptop with not even single scratch outside anywhere) or implying customer himself broke it. Also, govt online portal doesn't have any legal authority & they themselves mention it that the portal is only for cases not escalated to consumer court.
Its written as f1 on the support page.
I am mailed an address for T.V.S electronics by the asus helpline people.
I am then messaged on whatsapp by someone from Protech Computers
These are all 3rd party agencies so many times the shop actual name is different from the agency they are currently affiliated with (so currently protech computers is affiliated with TVS electronics).

Govt online portal only send email notifying complaint registered/complaint closed. Some higher up from asus called over phone to understand the issue & after explaining the issue basically declared that asus laptops cannot have manufacturing defect so it is either mishandling during shipping (imagine a 1mm*1mm broken part inside laptop with not even single scratch outside anywhere) or implying customer himself broke it. Also, govt online portal doesn't have any legal authority & they themselves mention it that the portal is only for cases not escalated to consumer court.

These are all 3rd party agencies so many times the shop actual name is different from the agency they are currently affiliated with (so currently protech computers is affiliated with TVS electronics).
did you ask him why they have customer support and warranty if they are so sure that their laptops cant have any manufacturing defect? should have asked him to back his claim

Ok, not matter what they told you, just don't mark complaint as closed and write/lodge complaint again (if they closed from their end), someone who know what the issue is will surely help you, do not stop lodge complaint if they close case, raised new again... no wonder you got call from ASUS because of you complaint on Govt. Portal only they are not going to accept this, but that is true.

did you ask him why they have customer support and warranty if they are so sure that their laptops cant have any manufacturing defect? should have asked him to back his claim
I have heard the call recording, guy was just talking nonsense that too with arrogance.

Ok, not matter what they told you, just don't mark complaint as closed and write/lodge complaint again (if they closed from their end), someone who know what the issue is will surely help you, do not stop lodge complaint if they close case, raised new again... no wonder you got call from ASUS because of you complaint on Govt. Portal only they are not going to accept this, but that is true.
Issue already resolved with the most unexpected help from flipkart but if fk didn't help then this case was surely going to be resolved only at customer court.

I have heard the call recording, guy was just talking nonsense that too with arrogance.

Issue already resolved with the most unexpected help from flipkart but if fk didn't help then this case was surely going to be resolved only at customer court.
are you sure ONLY Flipkart help.... your complaint at Govt. Portal also did a great help.

Happy to know that issue solved!!!:)

FINAL UPDATE
Asus India sided with me and agreed that the device was not opened prior to me submiting it to the service center. They agreed that a wrong board was ordered for my laptop. The service center put in a new 6gb vram board and returned the laptop to me. No charges were incurred.
Glad all went good finally and the issue has been resolved.

Back