SE xperia x10 white??

vriship

Adept
since its confirmed that it will be having an update before last week of september, thought of going for it..
iphone 4 will be in december when cousin coming down from US..
so where in mumbai can i buy Xperia x10 at a good rate..
pls specify prices with / without warranty..
and even the dealers info..
local shop giving it for 27k, white color will 1yr manufacturer warranty..
pls someone who can point out rates at alfa-irla would be great...
TIA
Vrishi

I knew that you were an HD2 expert thats why i asked you and repped you to.
And great info khanvis. Never knew that about HD2. So brother, HD2 is out of the sheet now.

Now coming down to the choices, you've jotted out.
Choice 1: Google Nexus - It is available here for Rs.23500 at Gaffar, but i'm not sure whether i should go for it or not. Music quality and Movie wathing on it are tha main concerns. Heard from a friend in Us who is using the same that music quality is not that great through it. I'm not sure if he's right or not.
Choice 2: HTC Desire. - The phone is really great. No doubt. Was getting it for 17k around 2 months back for a factory unlocked UK bought Desire through a guy who bought some phones from there. I dont know why I didnt go for it then, instead i let an acquintance buy it through me for the same price. And that guy too bought it only as a show-off item :p and uses it very rarely as he thinks his e71 is a hell lot better than the desire. These days whenever i meet him, my whole time goes in convincing him to sell the same to me. Hope the day comes soon before Desire HD launch.
Choice 3: Samsung Galaxy S. Bro, remember we were in talk for the phone earlier when i put up my newly bought SGS for sale few days ago. Anyways, used it for around 10 days. Was totally abacked by the Android Market and no. of apps. Display was amazing. had nothing to rant over build quality. SQ was great too. But the phone wasnt for my taste i beleive. Battery backup wasnt that great in my case. It served around a day at max with around 2.5 hours of music playback through earphones and around 2.5 hours of talktime. Also the build qualiy in terms of weight was another issue. Its lightness was the problem for me :p lol. The thing which made me to think of selling it was the weight as i travel a lot in buses and metro, if in case it fells out or someone takes it out of my pocket. I was sure i wasnt going to know. And i just cant travel by keeping one hand on pocket. And also got a guy who was ready to buy it for Rs.26900 (Loss of Rs.800).

Now regarding the Iphone4. Seriously the phone is great. Had a chance to use it for a day As my cousin bought the same from Gaffar for his friend. I was literally blown by every aspect of it. Never thought that something can be that great. But unfortunately, luxury doesnt comes in cheap. Though i was getting a deal for it for 35k for the 16gb. It was way out of reach for my pocket.
Desire HD is the thing me too eyeing upon. As soon as it releases, a hunt for it is sure to go at my side. If by any chance you get a good deal on it, let me know.
N900 was also in mind, tried it at Nokia Store today. Didnt find it to my taste, in terms of touch response and all. Wont be getting it.

X10 data connection - i have been using it both on wifi and on edge..No problems whatsoever.. No dc when the screen goes off..and everything works the way it should..

However, i do face problems with the gmail app.. i am not able to send mails through that app and they get stuck in the outbox..As for push mail, you can activate moxier or even in gmail, you'll get that advantage..just dont kill it with the task manager..

HD2..damn, i was obsessed with this phone..i wondered over it for months..and when i finally had the dough to go and buy it, this thing was OUT OF STOCK...waited 3 weeks, but in vein.. any which way, i then bought a x10 and i dont regret it..

Also, the coming htc desire hd is an amazing piece..i might pick up 1 for me as well...september 15 is the date, lets see if htc makes us happy..

Back