FS: Storage Hardware Seagate Barracuda ST3750528AS 7200.12 750GB CERTIFIED REPAIRED HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHS2008

Disciple
Got a replacement for my old hdd.
This is a certified Repaired 3.5" 750 GB 7200 RPM Drive.
I haven't opened it. So I didn't post HD Tune pics but let me know if it's needed.
The warranty is over. Will prefer local buyers will ship at buyers expense.

20140904_165348.jpg
20140904_165401.jpg 20140904_165419.jpg 20140904_165507_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Hey. I am just bumping just in case something doesn't work out from your end. I will stop bumping when you have made payment. I wont just sell off to anyone when you are buying it.
I haven't packed it yet. It wont take me long. Let me know when you transfer it. Thanks

Hey. I am just bumping just in case something doesn't work out from your end. I will stop bumping when you have made payment. I wont just sell off to anyone when you are buying it.
I haven't packed it yet. It wont take me long. Let me know when you transfer it. Thanks

Yup right..
have happen many times with me as well
Where buyer promise to make payment & at last moment backout with excuses..

a deal is a deal. even if i find a similar thing wth others at cheaper price. i will not back out with the 1st one. Its a kind of principle.

But many a times in both forums people have backed out selling. claiming they gave it to relatives for free or some friends. and found the same thing sold to a member. Refunded me after a week or so. claiming busy or illness. LOL

BTW. payment was made again. after the first goof up

Now if you may....

Hi, I was out of town, just returned today evening. It's ready to ship. Will ship tomorrow 100%
Very Sorry for the delay.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1410880370][/DOUBLEPOST]Shipped earlier today. Shared courier details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back