clearpixel.gif

Special Price for TE Members Rs 5350.

Shipping for Chandigarh / Panchkula / Mohali is Rs 20 Each Addl Rs 10
Shipping for entire Delhi / Punjab / Haryana is Rs 40 Each Addl Rs 20
For Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai / Kolkata / Hyderabad is Rs 90/-

Each Addl Rs 50

Rest of India is Rs 125/- each Addl Rs 100

Click here to buy via our website

Payment modes : Neft Fund Transfer / Cheque Deposit / Cash Deposit to our ICICI Bank Account

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
seagate_bnr.JPG
BBox.JPG

Add a new dimension to your home theater

clearpixel.gif
You’ve got countless movies, music and photos on your computer, and an incredible home theater system in your living room. What if you could bring them both together and enjoy all of your digital entertainment without ever leaving your couch? Now you can do all that and more, with the Seagate FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Player.​

clearpixel.gif

• Lets you watch, share and store your music, movies and photos from your TV
  • Delivers stunning 1080p HD image quality with rich Dolby Digital® and DTS® audio (if supported in your digital media files) <LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">Sets up in seconds via a single digital HDMI® cable
  • Includes an optional 500GB FreeAgent Go hard drive for easy docking, or use you own FreeAgent Go, BlackArmor® PS 110 or other external hard drive
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
ready_media.jpg
The Hardisk showing in picture is not included with item

clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif
Factory Sealed

100% Brand New
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
1-Year Limited Warranty
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
Get the most from Your digital media

clearpixel.gif
The FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Player makes it easy to move, view and play your digital media files. And because it works with just about every format available, you can enjoy all of your entertainment on your TV—from Flip videos to photos to DVDs—regardless of resolution.​
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
Supports all of your favorite file formats

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

• Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (VOB/ISO), MPEG-4 (DivX/Xvid), DivX HD, Xvid HD, AVI, MOV, MKV, RMVB Real Media, AVC HD, H.264, WMV9, VC-1, M2TS, TS/TP/M2T
  • Video Resolutions: NTSC 480i/480p, PAL 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
  • Subtitles: SAMI (smi), SRT, SUB
  • Audio: AAC, MP3, Dolby® Digital, DTS, ASF, FLAC, WMA, LPCM, ADPCM, WAV, OGG Playlist: M3U, PLS
  • Photo: JPEG files (up to 20 megapixels), BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
Access the Internet services you use every day

• New! YouTube
  • Picasa
  • Flickr
  • Video Feeds (RSS)
  • Text Fees (RSS)
  • Finance Widget
  • Weather Widget
clearpixel.gif
flicker.jpg

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
Get connected in seconds
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

• Input Connections
    • Dock: Dock your FreeAgent Go or BlackArmor PS 110 hard drive directly into your FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Playe
    • USB Port: Simply plug in your digital camera, digital camcorder, USB flash drive or external USB hard drive
    • Network: Ethernet
    • Wireless: Optional Wi-Fi Adapter(sold separately)
    • Output Formats
    • Video: HDMI, Composite, Component
    • Audio: HDMI, Stereo, Optical S/PDIF
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif
booth.JPG
Specifications

Model Number

STCEA201-RK

Interface

USB 2.0

Capacity

0 GB​
PHYSICAL

Height (max)

30.99 mm (1.22 inches)

Width (max)

182.88 mm (7.2 inches)

Length (max)

179.83 mm (6.89 inches)

Weight (typical)

503.5 grams (1.11 pounds)

Shipping Weight

1.36 kilograms (2.998 pounds)​
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
System Requirements
clearpixel.gif

• PC : Windows XP or Vista, 256MB RAM and an available USB port
  • Mac: OS X 10.4.11 or 10.5.6 or later and an available USB port
  • TV: Composite video, component video or HDMI connection and stereo, optical S/PDIF or HDMI audio connection
  • Internet Services: Broadband internet – 10/100 Mbps wired network connection or Seagate optional wireless accessory
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
What’s included?

• Your FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Player
  • AV, component and Ethernet cables
  • Remote control
  • 1-Year Limited Warranty
  • Optional: 500GB FreeAgent Go with USB 2.0 cable
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

Just a clarification,

The original writing says it includes a hdd, while your condition says its not included, whats correct?

While Croma here in Surat has it for 4990/-. Is there any difference in models or your price is more?
Asking because I am interested in atleast 4 pieces, also looking at xtreamer / WDTV Live.

Add a new dimension to your home theater
You’ve got countless movies, music and photos on your computer, and an incredible home theater system in your living room. What if you could bring them both together and enjoy all of your digital entertainment without ever leaving your couch? Now you can do all that and more, with the Seagate FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Player.
Lets you watch, share and store your music, movies and photos from your TV
Delivers stunning 1080p HD image quality with rich Dolby Digital® and DTS® audio (if supported in your digital media files) <LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">Sets up in seconds via a single digital HDMI® cable
Includes an optional 500GB FreeAgent Go hard drive for easy docking, or use you own FreeAgent Go, BlackArmor® PS 110 or other external hard driveThe Hardisk showing in picture is not included with item

Factory Sealed
100% Brand New

i would assume it is not included in this deal , but really is that the rate in CROMA? , thanks dude

@kippu : yes its the rate in croma, plus iirc there is cash back on hdfc bank credit cards too. so its remarkably cheap there.

@kippu whats your take between xtreamer Sidewinder / seagate freeagent / WDTV live.

medpal said:
@kippu : yes its the rate in croma, plus iirc there is cash back on hdfc bank credit cards too. so its remarkably cheap there.

@kippu whats your take between xtreamer Sidewinder / seagate freeagent / WDTV live.
why are you not considering the acryan? any particular reason

stormblast said:
why are you not considering the acryan? any particular reason
Perhaps it is slightly expensive compared to the rest? Although the POHD mini is what I would recommend to doc, he is looking for a cheaper player which can essentially play .mkvs. How much is the ongoing price for POHD mini? It is nowhere close to 7.7k now IINM. The POHD is mighty expensive!

@Doc: The Seagate model seems to be a pretty decent bet if you are not counting on wireless streaming. You will need to invest in the additional wireless USB adapter which would set you back by another 1.5~2k.

kippu said:
doesnt it take any wireless adapter ?

It does which's why I said you will need to get it separately. :)
thedeadghost said:
Isn't it important to get something which has wireless technology built with in instead of buying another wifi adapter ?
Not quite. Does it let you stream 1080p rips? In a word, NO. So it isn't important or at least IMO. Which is why most of the manufacturers keep that as an option. If we were able to stream all the data without a fuss, definitely all of us would prefer having the wireless adapter built in.

well its a nice thing to have , it be very nice if i can just dload and watch it without taking it to the machine

kippu said:
that was what i wanted to discuss on yahoo and you declined to add me :p

dang you should have put your TE id there sorry for that. now perhaps i have clicked on ignore messages. YGPM

Please clarify Medpal point, I am ready to buy this for sure

medpal said:
Just a clarification,

The original writing says it includes a hdd, while your condition says its not included, whats correct?

While Croma here in Surat has it for 4990/-. Is there any difference in models or your price is more?
Asking because I am interested in atleast 4 pieces, also looking at xtreamer / WDTV Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back