FS: Networking Seagate GoFlex NAS - Low Cost 24/7 Downloader - Fully Configured & Ready to Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
in transmission how do i change the download directory from the default downloads to my own folders or subfolders, and i am not able to start torrents i am getting Error: Permission denied (/home/akhil1280/Downloads/************

^ Open the WebUI and in the lower left corner there is a link to the settings. Click that and enter the download path as

/home/0external/<name of the hdd>

The name can be obtained from the NAS portal --> Preferences --> Storage Devices

^ Open the WebUI and in the lower left corner there is a link to the settings. Click that and enter the download path as

/home/0external/<name of the hdd>

The name can be obtained from the NAS portal --> Preferences --> Storage Devices
thanks. can i set individual torrents in different folders. do i have to use only seagate share portal to access the files in the hdd connected to the NAS or is it possible to access it using windows network, how to limit the number of downloads at a time?

in transmission how do i change the download directory from the default downloads to my own folders or subfolders, and i am not able to start torrents i am getting Error: Permission denied (/home/akhil1280/Downloads/Wrath.Of.The.Titans.2012.BluRay.1080p.DTS-HDMA.x264.dxva-FraMeSToR/Wrath.Of.The.Ti

Next time try blanking out the torrent name, that is for your own good!

Oops, that's a downer. I'll let you know soon.

EDIT: Just saw in another thread that pyload can be used in this setup. So that might serve as a good alternative for JD I think. Will PM you for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back