Storage Solutions Seagate Rma

i don't know . They h ave shipped it by which slow way . Its a package consisting of many drives weighing over a tonne .

its estimated arrival date is 28th march . Accel people are already slow , they will sort it then make my HDD ready for delivery

I am facing a similar situation here, had given my Seagate 250gb on 29th FEB for RMA still no sign of the drive, don't know when am I gonna get the drive. I am probably done with Seagate, didn't expect this kind of service from these guys.

and what about the data in such failed seagate hdds? Will seagate recover the lost data if necessary for additional cost? My friends Seagate 500 GB hdd recently failed and he had all his work related imp data in the hdd and he is really worried.

and what about the data in such failed seagate hdds? Will seagate recover the lost data if necessary for additional cost? My friends Seagate 500 GB hdd recently failed and he had all his work related imp data in the hdd and he is really worried.

i don't know about data recovery . Creating a case on seagate.com , helped and i got it shipped the next day , although i got a re certified one .

#[member='shady2pac'] Seagate does provide data recovery services as far as I know.

Just mail them, you will get a definite answer including the charges.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What is required walk-in submission of HD , [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Print copy of order number from seagate site??[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What is required walk-in submission of HD , [/font] [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Print copy of order number from seagate site??[/font]

Also let me know if the cover of the HDD that it comes in when bought is mandatory or not. I dont have it now and I have a HDD to be RMAed too
<

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What is required walk-in submission of HD , [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Print copy of order number from seagate site??[/font]

you need to first create a account at

myservice.accelwms.in

then write down the account number and go there . It is at least a 3-4 hour job

If it takes so long, I think it's easier to just mail it in. That's what I did.

that's what i recommended in the first place . Although it is not necessary to wait there . you can go back home after taking the token , and come before your number comes up .

But if he doesn't has packaging for it , or has no experience in shipping , then going there is best .

Hey guys,

Where is the Seagate RMA center in Delhi? I need to submit my disk too. Although the online form asked me to courier to Chennai office, I am a bit apprehensive about courier services.

Thanks,

Still

Back