Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
12 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not needed. Got from a combo sale.
Just delivered - 10/3/22. Got from a combo and I already have headphones, so planned on selling from start.

Didn't open the seal yet as the return policy allows for 7 days in case of a defect. So, might've to open to test everything works in case I don't find a buyer soon (~3 days).

Why the low price? - First time selling here and I do not want to deal with the hassle of shipping. Also because I want to get rid of this ASAP or might decide to keep this for myself lol
Buyer will have to take care of the shipping from my place to theirs (Shiprocket should work).

Attachments

• IMG-20220310-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220310-WA0002.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG-20220310-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220310-WA0001.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG-20220310-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220310-WA0003.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Any chance you'd be interested in trade+cash with Galaxy Buds+ or Galaxy Buds pro?
Both (Black) in very good condition but no warranty. Box, accessories all available.

Bump. Still sealed and brand new!

Retails for 12k and all the reviews on YouTube say this is better than their Pro and Plus variant.

Bump. Still sealed and brand new!

Retails for 12k and all the reviews on YouTube say this is better than their Pro and Plus variant.
nope not better than pro. ergonomics better than pro but not the mic, noise cancelling & specially the sound. the sound is better on the pro due to dual driver. anyway buds 2 is more comfortable for long use so may be a better choice for some if music & mic isn't 1st priority. bump :)

Due to issue with pickup timings, we decided it'd best not to continue. ryu_88, can you please confirm I've sent you back the money?

Received the payment refund, unfortunately due to logistical issues the deal fell through.

Great experience with @abx though, he was very understanding and is a great seller. No issues and is trustworthy.

Back