Not open for further replies.

Demon_Ryu

Disciple
For Sale the Following items

1.SEASONIC M12II EVO 620W MODULAR POWER SUPPLY 80+ BRONZE
Expected Price
- Rs 6200/-
Condition - Brand New Sealed
Shipping - 50-50(Since its a heavy item)

2.Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Red High Static Pressure Fan Cooling
Expected price
- Rs 1,000/- (Only one Remaining )
Shipping - Rs 50 Bucks. If taken with the circle led fan free Shipping

IMG_20160208_064539_HDR.jpg

3.Circle Stay Cool C-12 120MM Red LED Case Cabinet
Expected price
- Rs 350/-
Shipping - Free

Invoices :-

IMG_20160208_141506_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Will share invoice only with 100% confirmed interested buyers.
sigh, here we go again.

When I saw the title I was glad and interested since I'm looking for a good modular PSU. But after I read that I no longer am. If the deal is not transparent enough for you, as a seller, to upload the invoice publicly then I don't know what transparency in a deal is.
Good day.

Last edited:
sigh, here we go again.

When I saw the title I was glad and interested since I'm looking for a good modular PSU. But after I read that I no longer am. If the deal is not transparent enough for you, as a seller, to upload the invoice publicly then I don't know what transparency in a deal is.
Good day.

Its essential to post the pic of the invoice if you have one. Check https://www.techenclave.com/communi...ines-on-how-to-use-the-market-section.129161/ for the guidelines.

Are guys go easy on me :p

Anyways if mod bhaiya says to post invoice will do so no questions asked.
Just give me few hours to upload
Will have it by afternoon

@iPwnz Sorry it had offended you in any ways just wait for sometime you will have the invoice up :)
I wasn't comfortable sharing my personal details on invoice with everybody who looks at this thread
Thats why I said invoice will only be given to 100% interested buyers.Hope you get my point
But I can see that many users have edited the invoice to hide something ,Will do that and erase my name and details then upload[DOUBLEPOST=1454923557][/DOUBLEPOST]@rakesh_ic and @iPwnz Done
:cool::cool:

Last edited:
Cool. Nah I'm not offended. Just annoyed. There have been many shady deals in the past that price censoring is getting out of hand. Thats why I wrote "not again." And its kind of ironic because sellers want potential buyers to trust them but don't want to be transparent enough to show the invoice in its original form. If, by chance, someone strays away from the topic and starts trolling you can simply report it but I guess you already know that.
And you can and you should hide your personal information.
Good luck on the sale mate. Not /s.
Apologies mods, further discussion (if any) will be done through PM.

Cool. Nah I'm not offended. Just annoyed. There have been many shady deals in the past that price censoring is getting out of hand. Thats why I wrote "not again." And its kind of ironic because sellers want potential buyers to trust them but don't want to be transparent enough to show the invoice in its original form. If, by chance, someone strays away from the topic and starts trolling you can simply report it but I guess you already know that.
And you can and you should hide your personal information.
Good luck on the sale mate. Not /s.
Apologies mods, further discussion (if any) will be done through PM.
Koi gal nahi bhai .Its cool no issues
I know what you are talking about
(okay enterprises :p)
Too bad I didnt get the items, where some guy got it just for making profit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back