Seedbox sharing !

Alright guys, 26th is the day when we need to renew our seedbox

Currently one member has decided not to renew so we have 1 slot open. 2 more are undecided yet, so we'll keep you posted. Just to put some facts ahead, this following is what this seedbox would provide

1) 180 Gig space expandable to 200 Gig for 2 days on request. After 2 days, you must go back to 180 Gig

2) A private forum for all members to interact, chat, share invites and downloads.

3) Minimum 1.5 - 2 MBps upload speed 24x7... mind it, it's MEGA BYTE not megabit. Can go upto 10 MBps :)

Cost would be Rs 825 for 1 month. Interested people can post here

Have a look at speed I'm uploading currently

Jef.png

Updates:

The price may be reduced. From 825 to May be 700 Rs.

1 guy is leaving. 1 guy is uncertain.

The reason why 1 guy is leaving is because, he uploaded too much in the month and has already created a great buffer for himself. So he will continue later again.

You can follow all that in the private forum. ;) !

In a month, you can expected to upload about 2.5TB+ Easily with this 7 people shared box.

As Akshay said, we do need 1 person. So if you want to join, send a pm to Zanderzone and get the details from him. We are unsure about the exact amount as of now but you can talk to Zanderzone and let him know that you are interested. It will either be 700/- or 825/-.

Quick question for you guys how much are you paying for the server now total (gbp or usd)? One of my friends lives in the UK and resells servers. I might be able to talk him into getting a server for you guys cheap. Its SP best of from ovh right?

My ratios on the following sites have reached as follows after i took over this seedbox

iptorrents - 110 :eek:hyeah: (yes this is ratio, not upload)

bwtorrents - 16

desibbrg - 108.64

desitorrents - 30

hd-bits.ro - 21

hd-torrents - 2.04

@MODS

I hope this is allowed here :ashamed:

No, this is not advertisment, just showoff :eek:hyeah:. I know people here may have ratios that would pawn mine any day

Where are these servers located? and any threat of RIAA or MPAA knocking our doors becuase of this?

@zanderzone

You should try rtorrent instead, it works great. atleast better than utorrent running on wine

^ RIAA and MPAA in India? Never heard of any instance :p

Anyways, you got a pm with details....if interested, let us know quick as 1 slot is remaining only

To own an OVH server, u need to be in one of the european countries in which OVH is based. As you need to submit some kind of ID proof during purchase. So ppl from other countries will have to buy through resellers only.

edit: thought zanderzone's comment was in some other context, thts why gave the above mentioned comment. will leave it as it is though.

Back