Self Pwnage by Shivsena chief ??!!

madnav

Skilled
Looks like shivsena cheif does not like sachin prioritizing his country before his state (well it's just about mumbai)

Saw this on TV and Bal thakrey has put an article (!!??) his pro-shivsena newspaper 'Samana'

according to him, sachin has disappointhed 'all marathi people' by making that statement...

(now i dont understand what makes Mr. Bal Thakrey speak on behalf of All marathis... :no:)

This statement was not even about politics, but Thakrey is advising him to stay out of politics anyways...

I think it is self pwnage from thakrey to take a shot at sachin on this matter.. i mean.. how the hell can a politician ask someone to put his town before his country ??!!

PS: I am marathi and I'm disappointed by Bal Thakrey instead.

Sachin said:
"Mumbai belongs to India. That is how I look at it. And I am a Maharashtrian and I am extremely proud of that but I am an Indian first,"

TOI

10 char

madnav said:
Looks like shivsena cheif does not like sachin prioritizing his country before his state (well it's just about mumbai)

Saw this on TV and Bal thakrey has put an article (!!??) his pro-shivsena newspaper 'Samana'

according to him, sachin has disappointhed 'all marathi people' by making that statement...
(now i dont understand what makes Mr. Bal Thakrey speak on behalf of All marathis... :no:)

This statement was not even about politics, but Thakrey is advising him to stay out of politics anyways...

I think it is self pwnage from thakrey to take a shot at sachin on this matter.. i mean.. how the hell can a politician ask someone to put his town before his country ??!!

TOI

10 char
Well dont worry 2-3 days down the line BT will say it not my writing...

Samna article are written by Sanjay RAut..

Similarly few days back BT said he did wrote the article which said MArathis backstabbed him and it was cleared sanjay raut writes it saying he writes the essence of BT

Anyways no point commenting as again the thread will turn into flamewar and finally thrashed

Nothing wrong in the statement of Sachin, but again a Flamewars thread for BT and RT fanboys :)

Dunno what our Gov. at Centre, SC and Madam President is doing as of now.

Roxtin said:
Dunno what our Gov. at Centre, SC and Madam President is doing as of now.

They have other very important job in hand
Note: MAdhu koda has said he will name congress biggies(Like kripashankar and many maharashtra politicans) if ED try to have him as meal(so they are busy discussing how much to eat to put the matter under pillow)

MAGNeT said:
Note: MAdhu koda has said he will name congress biggies(Like kripashankar and many maharashtra politicans) if ED try to have him as meal(so they are busy discussing how much to eat to put the matter under pillow)

:bleh::rofl::rofl: So true

madnav said:

Why :)

This is just yet-another-politican with an agenda piggy backing on some one else's achievements and getting some mileage.

I'm not a marathi, but what is the signficance of BT's statement ?

Maybe just to inform his followers BT is still alive & kicking :)

blr_p said:
Why :)

This is just yet-another-politican with an agenda piggy backing on some one else's achievements and getting some mileage.

I'm not a marathi, but what is the signficance of BT's statement ?

Maybe just to inform his followers BT is still alive & kicking :)

well the word to be highlighted was instead and not disappointed :p
that is just to express what a general marathi person would feel about that.
again, i do not want to generalize. :)

[OT]

Got this in my email today.. thought of sharing.. :p

Question : Why the cyclone didn't hit mumbai..

Answer..

f_v2fkms9tm_99c2fb3.jpg

[/OT]

raksrules said:
You do not question what GOD says :p

ya but the god performs virtually or hypothetically..unless it's a living god :bleh:

In this case, the 'god' expressed his love for all his followers and not just the chosen ones :)

Back