FS: Software Selling Perplexity AI Pro from Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
First person to confirm. Thanks, but it is easy for you to say when you didn't get 1-month's subscription, init?
well yeah its easy for me to say but there was no reason to start plastering this thread with colored text and images. The guy a bit of an issue with my activation as well but stuck with me throughout. So you could have given him some time before dishing out the death sentence here.

Yes. Fixing for others who have faced the issue soon. I've got a fix for the same as well. Will be done by morning at the most.
Please feel free to reach out in case of any issue.

All affected users have been notified including @Aercy. Requesting to provide sign in link again for upgrade.Once done, will be taking new orders from already pm'ed users.
Sorry for delay!

Short on a few codes. Will be responding as DM received. Please wait until I DM you. Sorry for delay.
Also, fixed the monthly subscription problem for almost all members except @Aercy hence waiting before taking on new members.
Might get delayed but will arrange more as soon as possible. I will reply all those who have dm'ed me. Thanks for understanding

Short on a few codes. Will be responding as DM received. Please wait until I DM you. Sorry for delay.
Also, fixed the monthly subscription problem for almost all members except @Aercy hence waiting before taking on new members.
Might get delayed but will arrange more as soon as possible. I will reply all those who have dm'ed me. Thanks for understanding
This was the first time buying code based stuff in TE and definitely the last. Going forward, not trusting these sellers.
The OP has refunded the money. Please delete my posts, if deemed necessary. I don’t think the seller did it on purpose but trust is a fragile commodity these days.
Do not mention me in this thread anymore, I am not interested.

Just for information that I have contacts with mobile dealers in my city and I'm letting the shop owners tell the clients who are purchasing from them that they will be contacted by me and if they wish to do so, they can share the code with me or use themselves. Most of them have shared with me and I am also paying a share to them.
Since it's a win-win for both sides is the reason I am helping members here. In case anyone wishes or bought a nothing phone, please contact me and I'll help them redeem from their purchase as well free of cost.

Wow. What a guy this buyer was who raised hell for nothing in the end. The seller is such a cordial guy. He has been so proactive in getting my subscription changed from monthly to annual. I hadn't even realised that myself. It's fine to call someone a scammer if you have been scammed But it's too much to not give people even 1 day to sort things out.

I am glad that I hadnt checked this thread. Otherwise I too may have panicked for nothing.

Wow. What a guy this buyer was who raised hell for nothing in the end. The seller is such a cordial guy. He has been so proactive in getting my subscription changed from monthly to annual. I hadn't even realised that myself. It's fine to call someone a scammer if you have been scammed But it's too much to not give people even 1 day to sort things out.

I am glad that I hadnt checked this thread. Otherwise I too may have panicked for nothing.
Thanks for corroborating my experience. Aercy is just being whiny and flinging false accusations for no reason at all.

Aercy didn't let me upgrade his account and is not replying to me as well. 1 of my codes was redeemed on his account and has been rendered useless since I've refunded him. It takes 2 min and a sign in link on his end and I am ready to upgrade whenever he is free.
Looking forward to a solution for this.
Please let me know if I can do something on my end.
I anyway have paid the share which is to be paid to the phone customer.
All I can do is request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back