Selling Stolen Products in Market section

No the drives were not sourced legitimately. Read jak's post carefully. 2 drives were sold by paramhikvision to 2 different dealers in 2 different states, they both end up with ganesh.
Drives were sold, but were they delivered to the original buyers? I doubt it.
Yes that is my suspicion too, but without more proof, i doubt the mods will do anything about it.

No the drives were not sourced legitimately. Read jak's post carefully. 2 drives were sold by paramhikvision to 2 different dealers in 2 different states, they both end up with ganesh.
Drives were sold, but were they delivered to the original buyers? I doubt it.
So then, is this an insurance fraud?
People not receiving stuff and courier having to pay original shipper the money. I find it too difficult of a proposition to be that considering it involves people from different states and also because this model won't be sustainable.
Because Paramhikvision would invoice the dealers they shipped these to. And if the dealers didn't receive it they wouldn't pay for the drives for sure.
Could it not be that these drives are available for much cheaper to the dealers and he was using them to procure them for the cheap prices.

I have a question which I wanted to ask and don't know if this is right place or not as this is all about selling stuff.
If a person wants to genuinely sell a component on forum we / she bought as bundle in entire build. either CPU / ram / GPU or cooler, how should the bill listing shall be done? also when the item is sold, should a Xerox copy be send ? they are still using other items bought which are in warranty.

I have no experience in buying or selling here so asking.

BTW for those who are concerned ganesh_2218 is banned!!
@Oodibaba nothing new about what's going on. I don't even bother checking those threads. The mod is clearly favouring him.

Why are admins and other mods silent.

I think you can hide the sellers and buyers name as per forum rules.
half invoice is better than no invoice :banghead:
Expect comeback with another username though & the thought will haunt..

BTW a lot of you seem to have the GST things wrong.
Yeah. Doesn't seem like a GST fraud to me. How would he be able to show so much hardware as a business expense and hence claim input GST credit for the same. It would certainly raise some eyebrows unless he had a business where he can show all this regular hardware purchase. Also if that was true, he would have proper invoices and wouldn't have a problem with sharing them with the buyers.

BTW a lot of you seem to have the GST things wrong.

Yeah. Doesn't seem like a GST fraud to me. How would he be able to show so much hardware as a business expense and hence claim input GST credit for the same. It would certainly raise some eyebrows unless he had a business where he can show all this regular hardware purchase. Also if that was true, he would have proper invoices and wouldn't have a problem with sharing them with the buyers.

you guys are completely wrong.
I actually didnt want to get involved in this.

To be frank izzner has actual caught ganesh by the tail by asking for proof of purchase and getting the authorities involved and calling it tax fraud.

Now there is only one outcome.
If one buys something it has to have a tax invoice(Regular) or Bill of supply(composition). Ganesh will have to divulge to authorities from where he has purchased so many drives to get out of the tax fraud angle else it will be classic case of selling stolen goods.

To be frank izzner has actual caught ganesh by the tail by asking for proof of purchase and getting the authorities involved and calling it tax fraud.

If one buys something it has to have a tax invoice(Regular) or Bill of supply(composition). Ganesh will have to divulge to authorities from where he has purchased so many drives to get out of the tax fraud angle else it will be classic case of selling stolen goods.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for doing the right thing and sticking to principles but do you seriously think authorities are going to be bothered by these petty issues which don't even mount to a couple of lakhs forget several lakhs. Again i dont know much about gst and all but i sincerely doubt this is going to get him in trouble with authorities

I have a question which I wanted to ask and don't know if this is right place or not as this is all about selling stuff.
If a person wants to genuinely sell a component on forum we / she bought as bundle in entire build. either CPU / ram / GPU or cooler, how should the bill listing shall be done? also when the item is sold, should a Xerox copy be send ? they are still using other items bought which are in warranty.

I have no experience in buying or selling here so asking.
Yes, this is definitely the wrong thread for this question. Ask here:

Man! Haven't seen TE being this active since ages. While I am sad that the mods are getting shtick, I am really happy that all the oldies are up and about.

And on the topic, I think the only thing anyone can do is, be aware. The mods aren't in it for the money.

Barring the accusations, there's been no proof of anyone getting a cut.

As for Ganesh getting the axe, I am not too sad. I have had the misfortune of having PMed him once, only to get an unwarrantedly rude reply.

I decided not to deal with him after that.

I guess, it will be easy if we are all transparent and open, and point fingers directly and make @ mentions. I think that will be the best way forward.

Also, having a forum where banned members can still post and tag the moderators to appeal a ban might be a good idea. The members can be the judge and jury.

That will go a long way in assuring fairness.

But if the drives are imported as I assume all drives are, then govt would have already been paid GST at the time of import, wouldn't it.

For Seagate surveillance there are only two National Distributors (Fortune & Pramahikvision)
The NLC rates when billed by RD from ND for seagate surveillance HDD are as follows
Skyhawk 4TB = 6500+gst
Skyhawk 6TB =10850+gst

for retail partners the billing is +50 or +100/unit more than above rate

Back