Serial Blasts in Mumbai !

where does race come in picture here?
undertaker said:
Islam is a cancer.
dude undertaker u seriously need some help... just because some dumba$$ had mentioned it earlier u dont have to repeat it...giving slangs doesnt help neither does war and fights solve nething.. everyone here are calm and quite although it aint the same at blast locations :(

friedclyde said:
Dude people like you should be executed, racist!

And iv never heard of a concentration camp! Hahahahaha

Stupid ignorant leftists like you are the reasons Muslims are thriving in this land.U r but a traitor.All of u guys believe the wrong version of history thats thr problem.Don't worry the mods here like our politicians , 'value' Muslim members so they will give me a warning or may be even ban me....LOL...the tradegy of a 1000 years keeps on repeating...there are many Jaichands...

guys,just cool down.No need to argue,evry one has his POVs.no one i repeat NO ONE can change those.The need of the hour is to be united,not fight among ourselves.The last time we did that,the british took advantage.

My heartfelt condolances to all the families of the victims.

SoulFire said:
im alive thank god

Now thats self centered isnt it :D

God's not going to do anything on this planet we are the people who can make this place a better place for everyone to live in.

Why do we need to fight, how can any war help generate peace?

Why do we need arms, why are all the things that cause peace n love banned? Why is undertaker such a shithead? :eek:hyeah:

undertaker said:
Stupid ignorant leftists like you are the reasons Muslims are thriving in this land.U r but a traitor.All of u guys believe the wrong version of history thats thr problem.Don't worry the mods here like our politicians , 'value' Muslim members so they will give me a warning or may be even ban me....LOL...the tradegy of a 1000 years keeps on repeating...there are many Jaichands...

undertaker said:
Saale sulle mussalle back in action!Throw 'em all into pakistan or drown 'em in the sea as Thackeray suggested- thats only the solution.Even concentration camps like America had for the Japanese will be good.Islam is a cancer.

i request the mods to delete the above two posts as it will cause unnecessary flaming

good to see uve already banned him

@those posts, you know [ed]

all indians should thank their lucky stars that Indian muslims are moderate. think about it . . . . . . Though the idea that "no indian is a member of the qaeda or toiba" is slowly turning out to be a myth with islamic fanatism on the rise and gaining active support among the unemployed youth finding a direction in extremism, how has thakrey replied to it? with provocation and disrespect towards the community. why dont some people understand that rarely are such terrorists Indian. Making all that racist "indian ocean" comments you are provoking a very marginalised and backward section of india which has predictably and undoubtedly much higher self respect and patience than the national average. so dont push it.

btw im not a muslim.

Jai hind!

@ systematic anamoly

dont you think we have already crossed the balance.....balance was part of many cultures like if you take the chinese they have yin and yang....good and evil...female and male....

currently our world is spinning out of control

war...depletion of resources....causing so many problems....we have to stop now...we are emphasising too much on the bad....this includes money....we have to let some of the good out.....but its not happening ....this way...theres only one thing thats going to happen the ultimate destruction....

take for example the floods in mumbai....who can be blamed bmc, government....no matter wat they do theres not going to be any change....the ice caps are melting the sea water is rising how will the rain water drain out?
Im not a muslim im not a hindu im not a chrisitan im an indian im an earthling im a humanitarian! Jai Hind!

another thing is everywhere the government along the cost has put tripods along marine drive...in 7 bungalows they put rocks to try to protect the walls that were calapsing....and its not only in bombay in goa this year the walls of the taj village fell into the sea....and its just going to get worse if we dont do something about it!

this was bad... hope all are fine here... was really worreid about everyone.. this place is gettting worse day by day to live ... .. nobody knows weather he/she will return homes safely eeryday ... just imagine the fear in people who travel daily by theese trains ... especially people who travel in firstclass ..... now its gonna be bad.... polie have to realy do somethng .... .... . .

im in santacruz and everywhere i could here is police sirens.... i just hope everyones allright.... this is really a sad sad day... i guess JULY isnt a very safe month... dammm...
at around 5-5.50 i was in market when i heard something like a thunder... maybe it was ...maybe it was the blasts who knows... but i feel a vaccume inside just by thinking about all the death.....
i just hope everyones alright and get help....

friedclyde said:
Im not a muslim im not a hindu im not a chrisitan im an indian im an earthling im a humanitarian! Jai Hind!

man i am with you. I feel so great when see this or tell this.

So guyz how is the condition in mumbai atm???

wa jus seeing star news.............

first time on tv i saw a news channel giving its own point of view...which hardly happens on tv....

the reader begged too politicans not to come to mumbai..........
as police security will move ther and traffic will b jammed for them.........
and chaos more for ppl.........really appreciate your deed...man

darky thks for that update my granny is rumour machine she told that..
i was in matunga till 5.45...and was expected to b there till 6.30........but sis told function (where i had to go)...is early..so i left the place at 5.50 ard.......

thats not important......

the stuff is..frm the function...ard 10 frnds of mine..which do belong to sect which is blammed by 1 of reputed member......without consulting there parents left for hospital to help ppl...........i really feel ashamed i wasntableto help them..as i had to bring my 85 yers old grand father home.......
my point is please stop blaming game...it wont help nyone.......help others.....ad leave other stuff on god..thats it

Im still at work, the office is ordering dinner for us. It seems the roads are still jammed luckily i have a friend that has got a bike so ill be going that way.

Its seems 135 people are now dead :( and there were a total of 7 bombs

Well, I just got around to calling all my relatives and friends. All of em are fine. Thankfully.

Infact, one of my friends was in a train, from Churchgate to Bandra. That was around 5.45pm...

I'm in such a sad mood right now.. I have no clue what these Terrorist's wanna achieve by killing, Innocent people :cry:.. Even the 8 - 9 People this morning @ Kashmir..

Death toll, is 135.. 7 blasts.. Matunga was the worst. And to think, I was supposed to stay at my Cousins place at Santacruz, and come back today. Mostly, i would have had to come back in the Evening that too.
I'm terrified to use the trains now.. Ive been using them for the last 2 weeks, every 2nd day.. I'm gonna learn how to drive now...

@ Anish, Darklord, Harshal, thanks for the concern guys :). I couldnt reply to the SMS'es as my SMS'ing is screwed up.

im really surprised at undertaker....

your probably falling right into place of what the terrorits wanted which is blame and hate towards some kind of group of people..

So your saying islam is the cause of all evil? and ur saying they did this with no evidence.... it couldve been anyone..

thats just sick man...u need a serious smack

this is pathetic ....bad week for india .... failed insat, agni and now these blasts ... :(

anyways.... i hope every TE member is fine .... take care guys and help others if the need arises.

Mod Edit: Censored!!!

now i think reders digest should come on street and take one survey and then judge mumbais people again .... lot of people helping around.... i guess they should now give a world wide apolgy that they said mumbai was most rudest.... they do not have any right to publish this kind of follish act around in their book acroos the world....... i think thye are the rudest... ...

frankly i dont understad what they tried to prove...... looking for rudest city in world... where will this take them,,,, i think they dint have any better job.... they should have been looking for worlds most helpfull city rather...

please everyone keep ur anger o urslef.... harming any country or group of people is not the solution ....... @ mohit u wanna bomb pakistan and kill innocent civilians.... women children ?? do u ?

the root is terrerism .. polticians... goverment.... .... all bad bad bad

Back