Serious Sam 3: BFE - Discussion Thread

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Move aside Duke! Serious waves of monstahs, serious guns, serious outdoors, serious one-liners, serious action - we have all got it here! :eek:hyeah:

Croteam has come up with the another sequel, yet again! Titled Serious Sam 3: BFE. Wait what! What does BFE stand for - Big Fcuking Encounter? Before First Encounter? It remains a mystery!

Some screens have already come up courtesy CVG -

qhMv4.jpg

R1vLn.jpg

bS1vg.jpg

mN1LA.jpg

59o5j.jpg

The game is out this summer says the CEO of Croteam! :D

Wait a second, Fork Parker, the CFO of the publisher, Devolver Digital gave a serious response at the press release of the game: "Holy crap, I am going to make a boatload of cash off this game. I mean that's what this is all about, right? If this thing comes out in the summer my wife is totally getting the t*t job she's been asking for."

:rofl:

re: Serious Sam 3 - Discussion Thread

aweeeeesoome!!

p.s.

is it just me

or the Octopus-lady on the last pic looks kinda sexy?

sajitsm said:
Guest starring SHODAN and Doom 3:Mancubus???
Haha that's the Scrapjack and yeah pretty much mimics the Mancubus from Doom 3. But seriously, what is a Serious Sam game without those gnaars, sirian werebulls and headless kamikazes! Crap this one is going to be helluva fun!

@jojo: No he did actually say that! :p

this looks GREAT, loved the first 2 SS's, very much looking forward to this!

*last para is so funny*

Very realistic textures. Played only second encounter but left it mid way because of irritating bugs and crashes. Looking forward to this one.

Sick! First Bulletstorm, then Duke Nukem, now Serious Sam 3! The glorious days of senseless pwnage are back! woohoo!

Awsome News!!!!!

Recalling those old days...no brains just run and Gun action.... Mast!!

Will buy this game no Torrent :p

thunder.dragon said:
Awsome News!!!!!

Recalling those old days...no brains just run and Gun action.... Mast!!

Will buy this game no Torrent :p
lol buy the game and buy his wife a tit job !

Re: Serious Sam 3 - Discussion Thread

Damn. I've never played a Serious Sam title before and I can see what I've been missing. Looking forward to this madness. :D

*imitates suicidal headless bombers sound*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

God that felt great. Move over Duke, Sam is back and he is definitely not going down without a fight. I remember playing both the older games on my friend's PC in 4-player split screen mode. Imagine 4 people hammering away on a single keyboard. That's how much fun this game was. :D

viralbug said:
Damn. I've never played a Serious Sam title before and I can see what I've been missing. Looking forward to this madness. :D
Please play the recent HD remakes then. It is so much fun. You don't know what you are missing until you play them. :)

SAM >>>>>>>>>>> Duke

Loved the second encounter! Still have some music tracks from that game on my games music playlist!

I have played the first part of this game. Total timepass. I just activate the god mode and all weapons and then all fun begins, no brains needed, just shoot anything that moves :p and even if it does not move, just for phun. Damn need to DL it today again and play :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Will i be able to play the 2nd installment of this game on my AMD dual core laptop (1.9Ghz) with ATI Radeon 3100 Integrated graphics ?

Gannu said:
Please play the recent HD remakes then. It is so much fun. You don't know what you are missing until you play them. :)

SAM >>>>>>>>>>> Duke
I'll try to. Have a lot of games to play before that. By the time I complete them, this third installment might be out. :p

Back