Share Your PSN IDs

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Hi Guys,

Lets share our PSN IDs in this thread. With the Broadband situation getting better in India, I assume a lot of Playstation Gamers must be trying out the PSN Network.

Regards,
Bluff~

I am actually visiting TE after a long time. Don't remember it being so slow. I thought it would have attracted more replies.

TE has been slow for a while. Hard to say exactly what the reason is as there are multiple reasons. Hope it is a temporary phase (Been telling that to myself for a few years now).

@derp - That is an invalid Id

@Bluffmaster : Sorry about the shareplay fiasco. I was using it for the first time so was not sure what I had to do. Hope you could at least get a glimpse of the boss I was fighting. Dam that was tough.

I'll definitely try to get Everybody's gone to rapture. For now, got all the major exclusives I wanted, so have decided to hold any future purchases. I looked at your game list. Good heavens, seems like you exclusively game on the PS4 now. Good for you.

@prabs : I thought you had a PS4 or at least I saw inFamous second son's trophy in your list, or may be it was mine being compared to yours. What are you currently playing on the PS3?

@prabs : I thought you had a PS4 or at least I saw inFamous second son's trophy in your list, or may be it was mine being compared to yours. What are you currently playing on the PS3?

Nope don't have a PS4. Must have been your trophy with a hypen for me. Some games I might have that may show PS4 is because of cross-platform trophies.

I am not playing anything in particular these days. Downloaded and started Far Cry 3:Blood Dragon today. Due to shortage of time I am not getting into games with campaign hence was playing Dirt 2 yesterday. Only game I am playing a bit more regularly is Smart As for a few minutes during weekdays.

PS4 - Probably will go for the Uncharted Bundle when it comes out (I suppose) in March. Did you swap out your HDD?

Back