Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

all slots filled. if anyone wants a family plan dm me, i get u the original family license for 4,000/- per year

Got hold of ms employee
this is not going to get us in trouble right?....not some stolen /hack key I mean. Dont mean to offend but just being clear about it as lot of this is common also.

if not

let me ask my team if they want to stack for another at this price. It is really good price.

@MarioBros
@k_m_Arya
@Meharjas
@Pat
@Abhishek_

hey guys what do you think? about Rs 667 per person...let me know.

this is not going to get us in trouble right?....not some stolen /hack key I mean. Dont mean to offend but just being clear about it as lot of this is common also.

if not

let me ask my team if they want to stack for another at this price. It is really good price.

@MarioBros
@k_m_Arya
@Meharjas
@Pat
@Abhishek_

hey guys what do you think? about Rs 667 per person...let me know.

got hold of him via my real life friend, according to him he was using the keys from last 2 years and never had a problem.

as u raised the question of stolen or hack key. is that even possible? how can someone steal a digital key? real question

got hold of him via my real life friend, according to him he was using the keys from last 2 years and never had a problem.

as u raised the question of stolen or hack key. is that even possible? how can someone steal a digital key? real question
I was trying to be sure that there is no catch and as For stolen or hack dont think that is really hard these days for such services.

Anyways hope to hear from my team and get back to you as early as possible.
I am just worried Microsoft might increase the price in future .

I was trying to be sure that there is no catch and as For stolen or hack dont think that is really hard these days for such services.

Anyways hope to hear from my team and get back to you as early as possible.
I am just worried Microsoft might increase the price in future .
me too lol, but none of my guys wants to pay for another year :(

I have a Office 365 query..
Is 1 TB onedrive storage dedicated only for storing files ?
or 1TB includes all other MS services too like hotmail etc. ?
I had around 925 GB data used, now it appears to be 818 GB.. surprised..

Hello, interested in cloud storage. I mainly want to use it for storing photos/movies. I have some questions
1. What's the product, price and validity currently available?
2. Who is the original owner for the "family/group"?
3. Will other group members have access to my files?
I've never used cloud storage so appreciate your guidance.

Hello, interested in cloud storage. I mainly want to use it for storing photos/movies. I have some questions
1. What's the product, price and validity currently available?
2. Who is the original owner for the "family/group"?
3. Will other group members have access to my files?
I've never used cloud storage so appreciate your guidance.
1. Person who bought 6 members onedrive package (family admin) knows this details.
2. Person who made payment for all other members.
3. No, He cannot in any way.

1. Person who bought 6 members onedrive package (family admin) knows this details.
2. Person who made payment for all other members.
3. No, He cannot in any way.
I tried to follow last few replies to the thread to get answer for my questions 1 and 2, but couldn't derive answers, hence enquired. It appeared to me that members other than OP we're now building groups.

Just got this random offer while working under Microsoft Excel.
First 3 months for 300 INR, after same at 6199 per year
6 users with 1 TB each + Office 365 premium apps

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    182.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    38 KB · Views: 63
Back