Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

I am also interested. I took a 1 month trial but I am not happy with the difficulties in the upload. I am trying to upload 400gb worth files but it's taking too much time processing the files. I will join you guys provided I can complete the upload.

I am also interested. I took a 1 month trial but I am not happy with the difficulties in the upload. I am trying to upload 400gb worth files but it's taking too much time processing the files. I will join you guys provided I can complete the upload.
web browser upload is shit, loses connection randomly and have to start from scratch again.

I use cyberduck or the onedrive desktop app to reliably upload stuff.

web browser upload is shit, loses connection randomly and have to start from scratch again.

I use cyberduck or the onedrive desktop app to reliably upload stuff.
I am having difficulty with web browser upload. It lost connection randomly. Uploaded 38gb and dead. Even with the app sucks big time. UWP MS Store app is also bad.

I am looking for alternative client or cloud storage.

eb browser upload is shit, loses connection randomly and have to start from scratch again.
Yeah. Is it a single file / multiple files? I recently uploaded 400GB content to OneDrive. It took me 2 hours or so to prepare for the upload but once it started, it uploaded in ISP's maximum upload speed. You can try the app on Microsoft's website. https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/onedrive/download. I'm not sure if the UWP on Store and this are the same but this worked for me. Btw if you restart the machine (Not sure about internet getting cut), it will start preparing once again. So I suggest you to upload it in one session.

Trying to upload folder by folder is working but taking more time. Hopefully will be done by end of the day. How many members are ready to share subscription? I want to be admin since I plan to continue this for long term.

Get the one on sale on TE for 4.5k for 15 months
Think it’s a steal deal if you’re looking long term. Now the price is 6.3k for a year is what I think.
If not, you can try the Apple subscription. It turns out cheaper annually and it’s a monthly commitment. ₹469 or something.

Last message
Unable to edit the previous one. Sorry.

I have got 6 pack family 365. I am keeping 4 slots for my use. Selling 2 slots at 800 per slot per year. Any body interested can dm me.

Last edited:
Tell me about apple subscription.
Log in to Outlook or OneDrive on an Apple device and purchase Microsoft 365 from inside the app. Then you can add people normally using the web UI.

1663983829730.jpeg

I am aware of that thread. I am actually talking with a reseller for better. If they don't offer me a better price than I'll get from our member or get from amazon for 4.9K.

Tell me about apple subscription.

All my data is uploaded. Now my question is for future data will it go through all the data again to check for sync changes or does it maintain a fast index? Right now it feels like it's searching through all data even if I just created a new folder inside onedrive library. What is your experience?
My computer just scans the folder where changes are present. I’ve not seen it rescan the whole drive.

@tech.monk

I am in for one slot please hold it for me, will give the confirmation by evening.
@TinTinSnowy can you please confirm how many months are remaining on your subscription?
I bought the subscription in the morning. It starts from today.
I bought the subscription in the morning. It starts from today.
Sorry guys. I am keeping all 6 slots with me for the concern raised here. https://techenclave.com/threads/microsoft-office-365-family-pack-15month.206429/post-2401770

Last edited:
People interested can let me know I am activating account tomorrow 1st october .
Rs 1000/person/15months only 3 slots available.

you can start paying me once I have it activated ofcourse.

People interested can let me know I am activating account tomorrow 1st october .
Rs 1000/person/15months only 3 slots available.

you can start paying me once I have it activated ofcourse.
Activated.
3 slots available .
Expires on 1st January 2024.
This is USA region account just for information.
Let me know.

Attachments

• IMG20221001121230.jpg
    IMG20221001121230.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 74
A little off track, i got a 6 months subscription key for office 365 or whatever which I don't plan to use. Does the key expire if i don't use it?

A little off track, i got a 6 months subscription key for office 365 or whatever which I don't plan to use. Does the key expire if i don't use it?
How did you got it ?
It should mention expiry date otherwise if not mentioned most likely will stay as long as you don't redeem it.

Back