Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

Ok great, how do we proceed now ? I'll send PM to the group.
How much did u buy the 1year licence for?
What is the upload speed you guys are getting on one drive app? I have a 300mbps connection but upload speed is limited to 4mbps and wont go above that. Same with windows pc also. Dont know what to do. Do any of u have similar issues with one drive?

How much did u buy the 1year licence for?
What is the upload speed you guys are getting on one drive app? I have a 300mbps connection but upload speed is limited to 4mbps and wont go above that. Same with windows pc also. Dont know what to do. Do any of u have similar issues with one drive?
Upload/Download speeds upto 10 mbps, onedrive has improved a lot in last few years,

that is limited to my connection speed
Ohhh. Mine is 300mbps. But not getting more than 5mbps
13615582853.png

I have a 300mbps connection but upload speed is limited to 4mbps and wont go above that. Same with windows pc also. Dont know what to do. Do any of u have similar issues with one drive?
I have a 200Mbps connection. If I upload through the web app, it maxes out my connection unless there are a large number of small files.

For the automatic syncing via the Windows & macOS OneDrive apps, The upload speeds for a single file usually is a little over 10MB/s but if I have a bunch of files uploading simultaneously, it maxes out my connection.

I have a 200Mbps connection. If I upload through the web app, it maxes out my connection unless there are a large number of small files.

For the automatic syncing via the Windows & macOS OneDrive apps, The upload speeds for a single file usually is a little over 10MB/s but if I have a bunch of files uploading simultaneously, it maxes out my connection.
So best is using via web app directly. Thats great will try it out

Even with multiple files via app is always around 4 to 7 mbps for me on android or windows or mac

Back