Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

Activated.
3 slots available .
Expires on 1st January 2024.
This is USA region account just for information.
Let me know.
I see that ms office 365 family is on sale . So offering at sale price only Rs 900/per person plus you are getting 3 months extra.
4 slots available now.
Works fine with any indian email. Uploaded files without vpn .

I was planning to take the cloud subscription but I just uploaded an excel file with macros in it & it's not working! It says "Excel for the web does not support running or interacting with Form Controls. To use Form Controls, open this file with the desktop app." :-/

I was planning to take the cloud subscription but I just uploaded an excel file with macros in it & it's not working! It says "Excel for the web does not support running or interacting with Form Controls. To use Form Controls, open this file with the desktop app." :-/
Learnt this the hard way too. Had a mutual fund tracker excel, doesn't work when uploaded to onedrive. Have to use local file.

Hey, please PM me if you plan to form another family for Office 365. I may need two slots.
Hey, please PM me if you plan to form another family for Office 365. I may need two slots.
I am planning to buy family subscription from Flipkart. If you are interested,PM.

Last edited:
4 slots available
900/ slot
validity till 15 dec 2023

Attachments

• m365.jpeg
    m365.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 79
  • amzn.jpg
    amzn.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 67
Back