Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

replied and returned the amount
I might be interested in one slot.
But I a have a few questions.

Is there any chance that Microsoft can terminate these accounts and delete the one drive files, if one account breaches their terms and conditions?
Are there any such tough terms and conditions?

As I am looking for a safe backup for my work files how much reliable MS onedrive space is?

After one year, if I want to continue to next year what's the procedure for that?

After one year, if the main buyer of the subscription fails to pay to continue the subscription, what happens to the onedrive files? Will we get a prior notice that SUB is about to end and we either pay or save our files offline?

Is there any chance that Microsoft can terminate these accounts and delete the one drive files, if one account breaches their terms and conditions?

As I am looking for a safe backup for my work files how much reliable MS onedrive space is?

After one year, if I want to continue to next year what's the procedure for that?

After one year, if the main buyer of the subscription fails to pay to continue the subscription, what happens to the onedrive files? Will we get a prior notice that SUB is about to end and we either pay or save our files offline?
Not sure about Ms terminating account if a member of family edition breaches there terms and condition.
Neither found any complaints related to same on microsoft support topics.

Onedrive family edition comes with 1 TB storage space and so far this is my 2nd or 3rd year subscription and running smooth.

If after 1 year main buyer fails to continue the subscription, you can renew the same or you can indulge into someone else selling family member subscription.
When my family edition subscription account expired, the files were intact for few weeks and was able to receive emails on hotmail.com too. (had around 200 GB space free on onedrive)

Microsoft 365 Family
₹ 6,199.00/year​

Up to 50% discount applied at checkout for eligible customers*

What is eligible customers ?
I am subscriber of 1 TB with Office 265 Family Edition.

Had office 365 running properly on PC1 since installed..
PC1 had mobo issues and went to repairs.

Tried to download and install office 365 on PC2 did not work..

PC1 got fixed and now trying today I get: Office 365 product activation failed.
I tried to uninstall office and download again, but does not works.
Tried product activation etc. steps but does not works.

Can someone help restore Office 265 Family ?

Last edited:
What is eligible customers ?
I am subscriber of 1 TB with Office 265 Family Edition.

From the MS link

Limited time offer. Discount applies to the first year of an annual Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription. Credit card required. After the first year, subscription continues to be charged at the regular yearly price plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. Cancel any time to stop future charges in your Microsoft account. Existing Microsoft 365 subscribers are not eligible. Offer only valid for original recipient and cannot be transferred or redeemed to another Microsoft account. Cannot be combined with other offers. Limit 1 offer per Microsoft account.

As for the license issue. If you bought the license from MS, you can talk with their customer support to get it re-activated on PC1. AFAIK, they tie the license to your PC based on some computation on the hardware ids. When you replaced the motherboard, that must have changed.

Have the same queries
Can other members in family sub see each other's email id etc?
Would love some answers from existing family sub groups.

Might be interested in one slot.

Have the same queries
Can other members in family sub see each other's email id etc?
Would love some answers from existing family sub groups.

Might be interested in one slot.

Yes, family members can see each other's email ids.

One admin can see all users. But how other users can see each other? Can you please explain?
I didn't mean other users can see each other. But maybe if you organize for a meetup or something, can see each other. I hope I didn't misunderstand your question.

Back