Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

Amazon MS 365 Offer

MS 365 Family pack @ Rs 4950 less Rs 1000 as cashback
MS 365 Personal @ Rs 3800 less Rs 1000 as cashback
MS Office 2021 Home & Student @ 7799 less Rs 1000 as cashback

Anyone using Family edition please check and start it up.
PS - 8% up to Rs. 600 back On Microsoft 365 using Amazon Pay UPI before 01 Apr

CB valid till March 31 2023

I think MS 365 Family pack should be less than Rs 600 per user.

Any slot available. Also if anyone can recommend or comment on the below sale link

The seller was really helpful for outlining what this account is about but still want fellow members opinion.
My requirement is to use for couple of project ( only powerpoint presentation and Excel )

Hello guys,
Is there any way I can transfer all my data on onedrive from one account to another account directly rather than first downloading it on pc and then again transferring it to another account?

It's simple. Follow this template.

Or you can use Multicloud. It's hassle-free and more quick.

It's simple. Follow this template.

Or you can use Multicloud. It's hassle-free and more quick.
Thanks both of you.
Tried both method.
Found @MarioBros method fast and easy.

Looking for 1 slot as well

hi, need a slot for a friend if available

The seller was really helpful for outlining what this account is about but still want fellow members opinion.
My requirement is to use for couple of project ( only powerpoint presentation and Excel )

Hey I am looking to leave a family group. (My family made its own and I am looking to shift). I can sub you in for the remaining period of the one year subscription, 7 months, till November. Afterwards you may choose to continue with the family as per your liking.

I will share the screenshot of the payment I made to the family manager and I will clarify any questions that you might have. You may DM me.

Edit: taken by @mh09ad5578

Last edited:
Back