Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

One of our Microsoft family group has one member backing out ( he is getting subscription from his work) by Dec31 and new member can join from 1 st Jan.
So just letting know here incase someone wants to join can let us know. Can only add 1st Jan'24 onwards and membership ends Dec'24)

What all features do you all use from this service? Anyone uses it on iphone for photos/videos?
I might take one slot for the above purpose. Just want to check if it works well for that.

What all features do you all use from this service? Anyone uses it on iphone for photos/videos?
I might take one slot for the above purpose. Just want to check if it works well for that.
It works pretty well for photos and videos backup on iphones. I myself am using onedrive on iphone.

It works pretty well for photos and videos backup on iphones. I myself am using onedrive on iphone.
This might be a very stupid question but I don't use my iphone much other than for maps and calling.

Any idea if I can use one drive to back up WhatsApp message, pics and videos on iPhone.

Reason I am asking is it seems it only give iCloud as option and iCloud is only 5gb free I guess.

This might be a very stupid question but I don't use my iphone much other than for maps and calling.

Any idea if I can use one drive to back up WhatsApp message, pics and videos on iPhone.

Reason I am asking is it seems it only give iCloud as option and iCloud is only 5gb free I guess.
I dont think whatsapp backup to onedrive is possible, icloud is the only option I see in whatsapp.

Photos and videos backup from iphone gallery to onedrive is no problem.

I dont think whatsapp backup to onedrive is possible, icloud is the only option I see in whatsapp.

Photos and videos backup from iphone gallery to onedrive is no problem.
So people using iPhone even pay for extra for WhatsApp storage.

Thanks for your reply though.

Interested in a slot, If anyone has a free slot available pls let me know. Else I can buy if there are people who are interested to join.

Back