Sharing Pikvm atx control pcb order

OT: Anyone tried WOL with TeamViewer; read it on Reddit or elsewhere - someone used this feature to start the PC remotely and TV has restart option and picking up session if you click Wait for the device - I myself use wait for the device and it works in case of restart too.

Hey, interested in getting one of these, but I am not sure where to order the rest of the parts from (I assume here we get the PCB and assemble the board on our own).

I checked prices at a few places, the MOSFETS seem to go for around 200 a pop (https://in.rsdelivers.com/product/o...-spno-solid-state-relay-surface-mount/2132122)
element 14 has it in stock but requires a b2b gst no. yes rs delivers is good too. rest of the parts like the 360 ohm resistors are generic go for 10 rupees a reel of 10 locally at a local electronics repair store near me. how many are you interested in ? that way we can finalise everything soon. currently already 7 orders are in need just 3 more minimum to close.anything above that is always open.actually the one you linked idk if that work the correct one is a different omron module which is around 210 a pop

Ugh I'm late, and maybe a bit silly at maths. How much would 1-2 come for in total, approx. Also is this the full atx control module or just the printed PCB and I'll have to source the resistors, MOSFETS etc..

We might have to reconsider

this is good but importing it via aliexpress plus given its a populated pcb customs will be a hassle.
Ugh I'm late, and maybe a bit silly at maths. How much would 1-2 come for in total, approx. Also is this the full atx control module or just the printed PCB and I'll have to source the resistors, MOSFETS etc..
around 250-270 bucks a pcb. not not populated. you need to source your own mosfets etc

this is good but importing it via aliexpress plus given its a populated pcb customs will be a hassle.

around 250-270 bucks a pcb. not not populated. you need to source your own mosfets etc

Thanks, I think I'll pass since I have absolutely zero knowledge in how to solder stuff and get the rest to work so might just be worth it to get a pi-kvm Hat if I'm not able to get the board that I want which has IPMI built in.

Will this board work with the pi4? If so I'm in for three more. Also is the HDMI-CSI bridge chip available here? I'm having trouble finding it.

Last edited:
Will this board work with the pi4? If so I'm in for three more. Also is the HDMI-CSI bridge chip available here? I'm having trouble finding it.
yes, works with pi4 and pi zero 2 rarecomp has the HDMI-CSI bridge available,but the hdmi capture adapter can be used if you use a scrip to disconnect it and reconnect it via bash whenver it has resolution capturing problems.

Back