[Sharing] Surfshark VPN Subscription

what_a_life

Recruit
Surfshark offer unlimited devices.
Currently offer is going on for 2years+4months at 4563 INR + FCY charges.

We can start with sharing among 10 people (to be on the safe side, can even go higher if possible). So it comes down to around 470/person for 28months (including FCY charges).

Let me know if enough people are interested. I am also open to someone with more feedback pooling in the money and sharing the creds. And if someone can directly pay in USD we can save the FCY markup as well.

Deal Link: https://surfshark.com/deals?coupon=REDDITSPECIAL

I’m interested. However need user review of someone using Surfshark in India. How’s the speed and streaming services like Netflix etc. work fine with VPN on or not.

OP if you have used it please let me know!

Not yet. I have only tried nordVPN and PIA. Nord worked great, providing amazing speeds. PIA on the other hand was not so great for me.
Open to suggestions as well if anyone has suggestions for better VPN.

Open to suggestions. Else we can always pivot to some other provider as most VPNS do give 30 day money back guarantee.
Not sure how easily they agree to it though.

I am also open to someone with more feedback
Have you considered the consequences of using a shared VPN account?
What are the legal liabilities of the person who buys the account if it is used for some nefarious purpose by somebody else?

Last edited:
My last renewal was $60 for 27 months with Surfshark One. Certainly more expensive that my first subscription which was like $1.2/month. However, worth it for the performance.
Have you considered the consequences of using a shared VPN account?
What are the legal liabilities of the person who buys the account if it is used for some nefarious purpose by somebody else?
Most say no logs but they also comply with authorities where they still end up sharing metadata, just not any transfer details. Also, while number of devices are not limited, I have observed SurfShark logging out from some devices if logged into too many devices. I assume they would also go to the extent of suspending accounts if they are used in too many different locations and devices.

A big no for gaming .. ExpressVPN is the best.
ExpressVPN along with others like PIA, which are owned by Kape are the worst. They were already caught loading adware/malware in the past.

Do you know of any international cashback sites that work in India?
They offer 25 - 50% cashback on SurfShark's discounted price. SlickDeals / Rakuten comes to mind, but don't know if it works for Indians.
(Or maybe an international forum member can help)
Yeah, they mention that they have cashback offers for new users with some retailers, so I suppose you might have to get someone who uses those retailers.

Otherwise, the offer I mentioned above can still be availed using the coupon code POPPT1.

My last renewal was $60 for 27 months with Surfshark One. Certainly more expensive that my first subscription which was like $1.2/month. However, worth it for the performance.

Most say no logs but they also comply with authorities where they still end up sharing metadata, just not any transfer details. Also, while number of devices are not limited, I have observed SurfShark logging out from some devices if logged into too many devices. I assume they would also go to the extent of suspending accounts if they are used in too many different locations and devices.

ExpressVPN along with others like PIA, which are owned by Kape are the worst. They were already caught loading adware/malware in the past.
I was talking about gaming . Express vpn is the best… I don’t care about logs and security

Honestly it depends a lot on your ISP and peering agreements. Express VPN never worked well for me. On the other hand NordVPN worked wonders.
Different users will have different experience based on location and isp

Back