[Sharing] Surfshark VPN Subscription

So no update yet? I am thinking of getting a surfshark or mullvad subscription
Let me know if anyone else is intrested in sharing

Last edited:
I am interested in surfshark also. Let me know if there is any update. Also check out express vpn and nord vpn. They have got some good deals too.

Last edited:
I have a question about VPN like surfshark and similar.

Do they give you dedicated proxy IP for you alone? or are you sharing that IP with other customers of the VPN company?

So if I were to be naughty and managed to get IP banned from google and cloudflare, would that affect some other users too?

Yes it's shared. So you gonna get others blocked too. Not much big of a deal as they have multiple IPs in a single location so just reconnect.

On the other hand I see that there are 4 of us now for surfshark. With 4 of us it's gonna come down to ~500 bucks/year with the 28 month deal going on.

Most VPNs including surfshark don't give dedicated IP, and that's not necessarily a bad thing
Having a dedicated IP will make tracking it to a single account/person much more easier defeating the purpose of a VPN
There's also the cost part, IPv4s are pretty expensive nowadays

As for the second part, yes but also consider sharing IP addresses is very common, all mobile connections do that, majority of broadband connections as well (Jio fiber, excitel etc.) using some form of NAT
I have a question about VPN like surfshark and similar.

Do they give you dedicated proxy IP for you alone? or are you sharing that IP with other customers of the VPN company?

So if I were to be naughty and managed to get IP banned from google and cloudflare, would that affect some other users too?
As for why ISPs can track you using NAT (only under their own CG/NAT) is because they have to keep translation logs (Private to Public IP) as required by law for 5 years

Does anyone have a card which doesn't charge forex or charges a relatively less amount.
Mine charges the usual 3% + 18% gst on these charges.
Tagging the 5-6 (including me) people who said yes till now.
@rehankumar @AliDawar @FXGalvatron @manucitc
Cc: @BondJamesBond have you decided?

Cost is approx ~4550 for 28 months of paid in USD.
Comes down to about 400 if 5 or 320 if 6 people share on a yearly basis.

Total: ~910/person for 28 months.

Anyone wanna take it up? If you have a better card?
P.S. INR payments adds 18% gst so better to pay in USD

I have Onecard, apparently has 1% forex charges
Does anyone have a card which doesn't charge forex or charges a relatively less amount.
Mine charges the usual 3% + 18% gst on these charges.
Tagging the 5-6 (including me) people who said yes till now.
@rehankumar @AliDawar @FXGalvatron @manucitc
Cc: @BondJamesBond have you decided?

Cost is approx ~4550 for 28 months of paid in USD.
Comes down to about 400 if 5 or 320 if 6 people share on a yearly basis.

Total: ~910/person for 28 months.

Anyone wanna take it up? If you have a better card?
P.S. INR payments adds 18% gst so better to pay in USD

That looks to be a best card.

Attaching the offer link: https://surfshark.com/deals?coupon=REDDITSPECIAL

Let's wait for people tagged above to like this comment to get a final yes from them. Once done @rehankumar can share his preferred payment method and we all will pre-pay the share before he buy's subscription from his card (hope everyone is okay with it)

Also let us know the final amount debited from your card since the USD conversion is different depending on when you do it, and we can pay more to offset it among the 5 of us.

That looks to be a best card.

Attaching the offer link: https://surfshark.com/deals?coupon=REDDITSPECIAL

Let's wait for people tagged above to like this comment to get a final yes from them. Once done @rehankumar can share his preferred payment method and we all will pre-pay the share before he buy's subscription from his card (hope everyone is okay with it)

Also let us know the final amount debited from your card since the USD conversion is different depending on when you do it, and we can pay more to offset it among the 5 of us.
Yeah, I am in.

I’m interested. However need user review of someone using Surfshark in India. How’s the speed and streaming services like Netflix etc. work fine with VPN on or not.

OP if you have used it please let me know!
I have used Surfshark. Works fine for Netflix as well. Slightly slow for Netflix though. Have used with Prime as well.
Also few anime sites work only with VPN for me.
So overall I am satisfied with Surfshark

Is there really no limit on the number of devices?
Say if I pay for 1/6 of the share, can I use the login on all my devices like my PC, laptop & phone?

Can you DM? I don't have permission yet. Will add you to the group chat.
Anyone else interested please DM me or Rehan and we will add you to the required group.

Can you DM? I don't have permission yet. Will add you to the group chat.
Anyone else interested please DM me or Rehan and we will add you to the required group.
Sorry... i was not able to visit the forum. I cant dm . Can anyone add me to the group chat. Thanks

Last edited:
Surfshark offer unlimited devices.
Currently offer is going on for 2years+4months at 4563 INR + FCY charges.

We can start with sharing among 10 people (to be on the safe side, can even go higher if possible). So it comes down to around 470/person for 28months (including FCY charges).

Let me know if enough people are interested. I am also open to someone with more feedback pooling in the money and sharing the creds. And if someone can directly pay in USD we can save the FCY markup as well.

Deal Link: https://surfshark.com/deals?coupon=REDDITSPECIAL
Im interested

Hi all. We have reached the maximum number of people we can share it with, without raising eyebrows.
Will ping here again if we get more space.

Back